3sum w/ hayden christensen & aaron carter...

woogexx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
not sure who else have heard these things but heavy rumors that not only is hayden gay and with some canadian actor....trevor something...but they had a 3way with aaron carter when he was 15! along with other underage boys. I gotta tell ya, as crazy as this world is it honestly wouldnt surprise me if it was all true.

I came across this, thought it was pretty interesting...i wish hayden would molest me

Star Wars Star Christensen and boyfriend Disney Star Blumas are being investigated - rec.arts.sf.starwars.misc | Google Groups

Reactions: Shark16

Heron

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That was written by the nutcase that was stalking Trevor Blumas or Hayden. If I remember corrrectly he died of a heart attack. He made a lot of allegations, but never provided any real evidence. This guy would post all over USENET and this is one that is in the archives.

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hard to do investigations, arraignments, trials, etc, without a complaining witness. You would be investigating a "crime" that no one said happened.

Luge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I seriously doubt it. First, none of the links in the article work. Plus, I hate it when someone famous gets accused of child molestation on a blind posting. It is pure crapola. I suggest someone put a bullet in this pathetic thread.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hayden is gay though.

i read a blind item which eventually outed him. it's from CrazyDaysandNights.net, and the entertainment lawyer who runs the site, is pretty awesome with revealing things.

i know it may sound gullable, but i totally trust him. every item he wrote and later revealed, always came out to be true or at least made total sense.

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The rumors have been circling in Hollywood that Hayden is gay. A gay actor in Hollywood, go figure, who cares. It's a rumor, until I see him with a cock up his ass or his cock up an ass, I shall pass on the rumor.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hmmm.... Click the link at the top of the page to see O. Kasman's other posts. Such nice titles as-
"Gay Communist Child Molester Band" and "Religious pedophilia: old men sucking baby penises".
I smell a fanatic.