4/20 ruined my friendship....

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by galaxus, Apr 24, 2008.

1. galaxus

galaxus Member

OK. my friend calls me up, saying she want to smoke some weed. she's asking me if new anybody with some weed.

i say, what? why?

she's says in a naive way that she's stressed, depressed and its 4/20!

i say, ok. who are you gonna smoke it with?

she says with her friend and her friend's roomate.

i ask her if she even knew how to roll a joint.

she said no. but her freind's roomate dose.

i'm like ok i'll make some calls. Call my friend and ask him if he could get a dime bag from a dealer he knows. he say's ok.

i call her and tell her the weed should be here at 9:15. she says ok.

30 mins later, she give me a text saying she doesn't want to do it if she's gonna pay for it. she wants me to tell my friend to get his money back.

I try to tell her that you don't get refunds with these kinds of exchanges. it was to late, and she needs to pay for the weed.

she refuses to pay for it and claims that i'm harrasing her. she told me if i keep caling her about the 10$, she's gonna call the cops..... WTF!

we've been cool for a whole year and you wanna call the cops on me!

so I had to pay my friend the 10$. I gave the bag to another friend.

Now I don't smoke regularly. I smoked once. I got really high and i like it. She's never smoked at all. But i didn't want to smoke with her because i had shit to do that day.

Could she have been scared or hormonal? I don't know why she acts this way. And yes, shit like this has happened before. I made a thread a couple months ago: http://www.lpsg.org/76707-does-she-want-me-pursue.html

I decided I'm cutting her off. females like her can manipulate me to easily...

2. crescendo69

Gold Member

Sounds like a wise decision.

3. lucky8

Gold Member

seems like a biatch. $10? that's pocket change...i woulda just bought the sack from ur friend and smoked it. tell her to call the cops and have her explain the situation to them lol

4. galaxus

galaxus Member

also, let me mention that, she said that I misunderstood her when she said she wanted some weed.

she said she wanted me to find some people who would let her have a couple of hits for free. She told me that she didn't say anthing about buying weed.

sound like a lie doesn't it...

I told her that it doesn't work like that. people just don't get high with strangers.

5. Hotrocker

Hotrocker Well-Known Member

Albums:
    What the hell did she expect you to do? Buy the weed FOR her? What a stupid girl. It sounds as though she was a flake, moocher and a just a crazy- ass. I know this sounds insensitive, but, "friends" don't do friends like that. You don't need her, so you shouldn't feel bad. And DON'T blame weed like all of America already does because its obvious she was acting moronic... and the fact that it wasn't the first time says it all.

Trust me... weed is a good thing.

6. 8060

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes, weed is a good thing. That girl, your friend, soon to be ex-friend completely violated the whole "4/20" thing callin' you like that. A refund on a sac? Someone who believed in 4/20 wouldn't have even tripped on you like that. If smoking on 4/20 was important to her, then she would've had some weed on 4/19. Drop her, galaxus, and don't be pressed because if anything like that happened before that was that crazy, you need to be running in the different direction from her anyway. Don't let hot chicks use you like that.

7. D_Herin_Ghan

D_Herin_Ghan Account Disabled

Cut the bitch loose. That's all she is, a bitch. First of all, she obviously doesn't understand just how the whole smoking thing works. I can't believe she actually wanted you to find someone for her to smoke with...who the fuck does that? Second of all, if she's using you...do you want to be friends with someone like that? I'd give her a piece of your mind, and then go on your way.

In the grand scheme of things, a yearlong friendship isn't that big of a deal. People will come and go, but try to hold on to the good ones. The trick however, is realizing which women are the good ones.

Sorry if that came off a bit harsh...but threatening to call the cops is absurd. If ANY one of my friends did that, I'd tell them to fuck off permanently on the spot. And I'd smoke the weed while I'm at it.

8. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree, Fuck that human piece of shit, she is THROUGH!!!!!!! :mad:

9. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    yup. weed is for people to enjoy, not act stupid over, she don't even deserve to smoke. 4/20 didn't ruin your friendship, that bitch ruined your 4/20 lol

10. kurios

kurios Member

Don't look back !

11. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Good riddance to her.

12. lttlgrllst

lttlgrllst New Member

She definitely sounds like a user to me. I read your other thread about this girl, sounds like she wants someone to cater to her every whim. Don't persue her, run like hell in the other direction.

13. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    lol I'll say.

14. No_Strings

Gold Member

Friends who get annoyed/upset because others don't give in to their peer pressure, are not friends.

15. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

N_S, Lord Rubi says, STFU.:tongue:

16. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

Dude! you've been fucked! :mad:

BTW, I'm naive and wonder if you can get anything for $10 these days? :amish:

17. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    most of my weedmans won't come through unless you're buying atleast a quarter

18. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Mine won't show for less than an 8.

19. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Mine gives me whatever I want when I want.. she's awesome.

But good riddance to the bitch, time for her to bounce.

20. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, mine gives to me for free. This is because I can't smoke a whole 8. I can't smoke an 8 in a year. Still, she gives me an 8, and trusts that I will smoke other people out, and they will want to call her.

Draft saved Draft deleted