4/20 ruined my friendship....

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK. my friend calls me up, saying she want to smoke some weed. she's asking me if new anybody with some weed.

i say, what? why?

she's says in a naive way that she's stressed, depressed and its 4/20!

i say, ok. who are you gonna smoke it with?

she says with her friend and her friend's roomate.

i ask her if she even knew how to roll a joint.

she said no. but her freind's roomate dose.

i'm like ok i'll make some calls. Call my friend and ask him if he could get a dime bag from a dealer he knows. he say's ok.

i call her and tell her the weed should be here at 9:15. she says ok.

30 mins later, she give me a text saying she doesn't want to do it if she's gonna pay for it. she wants me to tell my friend to get his money back.

I try to tell her that you don't get refunds with these kinds of exchanges. it was to late, and she needs to pay for the weed.

she refuses to pay for it and claims that i'm harrasing her. she told me if i keep caling her about the 10$, she's gonna call the cops..... WTF!

we've been cool for a whole year and you wanna call the cops on me!

so I had to pay my friend the 10$. I gave the bag to another friend.

Now I don't smoke regularly. I smoked once. I got really high and i like it. She's never smoked at all. But i didn't want to smoke with her because i had shit to do that day.

Could she have been scared or hormonal? I don't know why she acts this way. And yes, shit like this has happened before. I made a thread a couple months ago: http://www.lpsg.org/76707-does-she-want-me-pursue.html

I decided I'm cutting her off. females like her can manipulate me to easily...

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
seems like a biatch. $10? that's pocket change...i woulda just bought the sack from ur friend and smoked it. tell her to call the cops and have her explain the situation to them lol

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
also, let me mention that, she said that I misunderstood her when she said she wanted some weed.

she said she wanted me to find some people who would let her have a couple of hits for free. She told me that she didn't say anthing about buying weed.

sound like a lie doesn't it...

I told her that it doesn't work like that. people just don't get high with strangers.

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK. my friend calls me up, saying she want to smoke some weed. she's asking me if new anybody with some weed.

i say, what? why?

she's says in a naive way that she's stressed, depressed and its 4/20!

i say, ok. who are you gonna smoke it with?

she says with her friend and her friend's roomate.

i ask her if she even knew how to roll a joint.

she said no. but her freind's roomate dose.

i'm like ok i'll make some calls. Call my friend and ask him if he could get a dime bag from a dealer he knows. he say's ok.

i call her and tell her the weed should be here at 9:15. she says ok.

30 mins later, she give me a text saying she doesn't want to do it if she's gonna pay for it. she wants me to tell my friend to get his money back.

I try to tell her that you don't get refunds with these kinds of exchanges. it was to late, and she needs to pay for the weed.

she refuses to pay for it and claims that i'm harrasing her. she told me if i keep caling her about the 10$, she's gonna call the cops..... WTF!

we've been cool for a whole year and you wanna call the cops on me!

so I had to pay my friend the 10$. I gave the bag to another friend.

Now I don't smoke regularly. I smoked once. I got really high and i like it. She's never smoked at all. But i didn't want to smoke with her because i had shit to do that day.

Could she have been scared or hormonal? I don't know why she acts this way. And yes, shit like this has happened before. I made a thread a couple months ago: http://www.lpsg.org/76707-does-she-want-me-pursue.html

I decided I'm cutting her off. females like her can manipulate me to easily...

What the hell did she expect you to do? Buy the weed FOR her? What a stupid girl. It sounds as though she was a flake, moocher and a just a crazy- ass. I know this sounds insensitive, but, "friends" don't do friends like that. You don't need her, so you shouldn't feel bad. And DON'T blame weed like all of America already does because its obvious she was acting moronic... and the fact that it wasn't the first time says it all.

Trust me... weed is a good thing.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, weed is a good thing. That girl, your friend, soon to be ex-friend completely violated the whole "4/20" thing callin' you like that. A refund on a sac? Someone who believed in 4/20 wouldn't have even tripped on you like that. If smoking on 4/20 was important to her, then she would've had some weed on 4/19. Drop her, galaxus, and don't be pressed because if anything like that happened before that was that crazy, you need to be running in the different direction from her anyway. Don't let hot chicks use you like that.

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cut the bitch loose. That's all she is, a bitch. First of all, she obviously doesn't understand just how the whole smoking thing works. I can't believe she actually wanted you to find someone for her to smoke with...who the fuck does that? Second of all, if she's using you...do you want to be friends with someone like that? I'd give her a piece of your mind, and then go on your way.

In the grand scheme of things, a yearlong friendship isn't that big of a deal. People will come and go, but try to hold on to the good ones. The trick however, is realizing which women are the good ones.

Sorry if that came off a bit harsh...but threatening to call the cops is absurd. If ANY one of my friends did that, I'd tell them to fuck off permanently on the spot. And I'd smoke the weed while I'm at it.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cut the bitch loose. That's all she is, a bitch. First of all, she obviously doesn't understand just how the whole smoking thing works. I can't believe she actually wanted you to find someone for her to smoke with...who the fuck does that? Second of all, if she's using you...do you want to be friends with someone like that? I'd give her a piece of your mind, and then go on your way.

In the grand scheme of things, a yearlong friendship isn't that big of a deal. People will come and go, but try to hold on to the good ones. The trick however, is realizing which women are the good ones.

Sorry if that came off a bit harsh...but threatening to call the cops is absurd. If ANY one of my friends did that, I'd tell them to fuck off permanently on the spot. And I'd smoke the week while I'm at it.

I agree, Fuck that human piece of shit, she is THROUGH!!!!!!! :mad:

lttlgrllst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She definitely sounds like a user to me. I read your other thread about this girl, sounds like she wants someone to cater to her every whim. Don't persue her, run like hell in the other direction.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine gives me whatever I want when I want.. she's awesome.

But good riddance to the bitch, time for her to bounce.

Well, mine gives to me for free. This is because I can't smoke a whole 8. I can't smoke an 8 in a year. Still, she gives me an 8, and trusts that I will smoke other people out, and they will want to call her.