4/20 ruined my friendship....

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I decided I'm cutting her off. females like her can manipulate me to easily...

sounds like the best choice you can make...
females can manipulate you without you even knowing it... the power of the pussy bro, they know they can get fucked any time, even if they are ugly, someone , some guy, will fuck them,, they have it easy and they know it, dont let ANYONE in life take you for granit and dont ever let ANYONE use you, neverr ever ever, dont be THAT GUY! theres plenty of woman out there, you dont need some bitch like that , fuck that

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Y If smoking on 4/20 was important to her, then she would've had some weed on 4/19. ---------------------------------------------------- Don't let hot chicks use you like that.

yep, both great points you make here
alot of hot girls think they got the winning ticket in life because they are hot, most are used to pathetic boyfriends kissing their ass doing everything for them, no self respect for themselves, just happy they are fuckin some nice pussy, fuck that shit, i dont give a shit what a girl looks like, if they think they can take advantage of me, or use me, they are dead wrong, every guy should be the same, too many bitch guys out there, dont be one!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yep, both great points you make here
alot of hot girls think they got the winning ticket in life because they are hot, most are used to pathetic boyfriends kissing their ass doing everything for them, no self respect for themselves, just happy they are fuckin some nice pussy, fuck that shit, i dont give a shit what a girl looks like, if they think they can take advantage of me, or use me, they are dead wrong, every guy should be the same, too many bitch guys out there, dont be one!

He's not even getting what he wants from her. Sounds like he's never gotten much more than aggravation. It doesn't bode well. I hope he's serious about leaving her in the past.

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Maybe she is to straight laced, and she got scared and maybe had some anxiety of doing something illegal.

On anothe note, some of the best sex I have had was when I was stoned.