Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I could just kick myself in the ass for taking a nap yesterday. Not only did it contribute to my night-owlism, it has not be a good thing for my whacked out back and arthritic knees. Why? Because im up for a long time watching my crabs, doing housework and just downright getting way too involved in incest threads.

So here i am, hearing my husband hit the snooze on his alarm....soon i will have to get the kid up for school and i'll be temped to take another nap from not sleeping all night.

Either i'll stay awake long enough to work a few hours on a job i have tomorrow and depend on the incest thread to keep me going....or i'll be sleeping and screw the whole thing up again.

So its now a quarter till 5....who else was hoping they'd be asleep by now? BTW, i think iTunes is in bed with Ambien because lastnight i ordered a really bad $14 movie and didn't even recall the plot to it.

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
:kiss:

I was on here at 4.15am this morning (different time zones) and got to bed at 5am, then woke up at 9am.

My advice - go to bed and count humans... :hug:

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I could just kick myself in the ass for taking a nap yesterday. Not only did it contribute to my night-owlism, it has not be a good thing for my whacked out back and arthritic knees.

I hate it when that happens. I don't have arthritic knees or a bad back but a few weeks back I came home feeling tired - crashed out, woke up at 11pm and then couldn't sleep till 5 or so!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can sympathize with you Mademoiselle Rouge. I have had my days and nights mixed up since I got back from Tijuana. :frown: I woke up yesterday afternoon at 12:30PM had about 1 cup of dry honey nut Cheerio's, tinkled and went back to bed. I woke up at 4 PM in time to see Oprah. :rolleyes: and I have been up ever since. It is now 7:14 AM and I am starting to feel a little sleepy.