*4 all the guys who can self suck...

curiousfella08

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey guys, i've always been really curious, and really turned on by the idea of being able to suck yourself off, unfortunately im not able to reach :frown1: but 4 the lucky guys on here that can, really keen on finding out the answers to a few questions - how old where u when u first discovered u were able to selfsuck? do u cum in your mouth, if so do u swallow? and how do u class yourself - straight bi or gay? Cheers guys, really look foreward to hearing your responses!!!:biggrin1:

Reactions: NZWellyGayMale

Hey there, I can't consistently suck myself off, I have to be at my absolute hardest, or otherwise very flexible from having stretched beforehand, but I have been able to get my whole head and some shaft in several times. To answer your questions, I was probably about 18 the first time I did it, I have cum in my mouth a couple of times, but I didn't swallow. I like to pull it out just before I cum and spray it all over my face.

Reactions: NZWellyGayMale

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was 13 or 14 and it was like I won the lottery. I was surprised my little heart could contain itself. If it weren't for autofellatio I don't know how I would have made it through high school; whenever anything shitty happened I just told myself I was getting one hell of a hummer when I got home and suddenly life was okay.

To continue with your questions, of course I cum in my mouth and of course I swallow. I'm not that into oral unless the giver swallows. I'm totally queer, though, so I don't know if that makes any difference. Also, I'm a bit different from most guys I know who self suck because I sit down and lean forward rather than tossing my legs in the air and resting on my neck. The latter just sounds too dangerous and looks too uncomfortable.

Last but not least, there's nothing that gets a (male) partner randier than when you both go down on yourself at the same time. I know you didn't ask about that, but I feel the world needs to know.

MST

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was in my teens and had honestly never even thought about it before. One day I was jerking off somewhere while I was sitting down (could have been anywhere at 16!) and bent over to pick something up off of the floor. That's when I just about put my eye out and realized I had discovered something new. Had to tell my closeset friends about it; I figured everyone could do it. None of them could. I felt funny about it at first, but then their reaction and wanting to see me do it settled that. They were even more jealous about my size from then on.

I will often cum in my mouth, but not always swallow. Hey, sometimes it tastes better than others. I am completely straight; just like variety in my masturbation. Don't mind if friends ask to watch. No big deal.

Like erratic, I like sitting down and leaning over much better than on my back.

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i was about 13 and at my most flexible. Truth told, if you are flexible enough you don't need a big one. My size ment i could take a lot at that age. Now i'm older i can do it best after a gym session when i'm warm and limber.
I do cum in my mouth and i do swallow and yes i'm bi.

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I havnt been able to do it since about the age of 23/24 but prior to that i could easily take the head and at least an inch of shaft. I never came in my mouth so therfor never swallowed. I didnt really get much sensation out of the whole thing but it certainly turned on anybody who wanted to watch!

EDIT

Oh i started doing this at 15 and believe it or not the reason io tried is because i had a dream that i could do it. Weird but true

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I havnt been able to do it since about the age of 23/24 but prior to that i could easily take the head and at least an inch of shaft. I never came in my mouth so therfor never swallowed. I didnt really get much sensation out of the whole thing but it certainly turned on anybody who wanted to watch!

EDIT

Oh i started doing this at 15 and believe it or not the reason io tried is because i had a dream that i could do it. Weird but true

My experience was similar, except I did it when I was 16-17 and was so flexible I could take all of the cock and the balls too in my mouth. I always came in my mouth. I had started just jacking the cum into my mouth before I started sucking the whole dick. By now, I can only suck the head, even though I'm lots bigger-dicked, but not as flexible and it causes too much strain.

After high school, I started having sex with other guys (much later girls) all the time, and forgot about self-sucking until in my 30s. Where I'd been self-sucking, there had been a dearth of partners, so I am glad to know I could do it, but also that I wasn't so antisocial that that's all I did when I moved here where there is tons of cock.

9incut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I didn't realize I could do it till I was in college. And then it was only the head. I wouldn't try it now though, Back problems and was a lot more flexible back then. Great feeling though.

D_Snidely_Seatsniffer

Account Disabled
Media
I was about 16 when I first sucked myself off. I was having one of those typical, awkward exchanges with a girl from a nearby town. You know the kind, everything awkward but even more exciting because neither of you knew what the hell you were doing. Like any teenage boy was (as I still am) completely insatiable and quickly developed a reputation. I wasn't overly charming or any more charismatic than the next guy, but word had gotten out. The upperclassmen who played varsity sports would actually ASK me in the lockerroom. "Can I see it?" Girls at parties and school events would cop a feel and giggle in a gaggle. I knew I was big, but had no frame of reference.

But there was this one girl, Adriana, who was far more brazen (and, like me, had a reputation). One summer afternoon she came over when my parents were away for the weekend and things quickly started progressing the way they naturally do when two teenagers are left alone in a house: We kissed with too much tongue and groped at one another awkwardly. When she felt the bulge in my jeans, sticking uncomfortably down my left pant leg as it does when I get hard, she stopped and looked at me with her mouth open. "Stand up." she said decisively. I did and she undid my belt, then yanked down both my jeans and boxer briefs in one rough motion. My long, veiny dick bounded forth and bounced lightly in the air for a few moments, already hard as steel, and as she put first her left and then her right hand around it she said with all the sincerity and surprise in the world: "Fuck. You know, you could probably self-suck."

Dumbly not putting the words together I asked "What do you mean?" She patted the bed indicating that I should sit down so I did, feeling a bit vulnerable with my cock flopping around while she was still fully clothed. "Like this." she said in a schoolmarmish tone, grasping me firmly by the base so blood surged into my cock and it almost hurt from the tension. She slowly pushed my head down toward it and when my lips touched the head I gave her an odd look. But it was the mesmerized look in her eyes, the complete joy on her face that made me continue. I found I could easily swallow not only the head, but most of the shaft too! Then I slowly licked up and down and around leaving a trail of glistening wet saliva all the while looking at her. She pulled her panties to one side and began lightly slipping her fingers up and down her lips and swelling red clit until she started moaning softly, guarding herself from being too loud as if what she were doing were a secret. "Oh my God!" she kept repeating, like a mantra, with the emphasis on the last word. "I'm going to cum soooo hard!" she said and I looked up from my frenzied sucking, mumbling the words "Me too!" while choking on dick. I couldn't believe what I was doing but it felt electric to be throating myself and seeing how turned on she was and at that point just didn't care what kind of stories and rumors might come out of it. "Jizz in your mouth. Now." she said very soberly, it was the "Now" part that sent me over the edge and I proceeded to blow a massive and thick load of jizz into my mouth, much of it right down my throat! From the dark wet spot on my sheet I could tell she was obviously cumming too. With my mouth full of cum and her knowing it she approached me on her knees and began kissing me softly, letting the cum dribble out onto her lips and tongue, some spilling out of our mouths onto her large tits. With a big grin plastered on her cummy face she said "You're a selfsucker!", as if I'd been confirmed or had graduated.

BTW - I love to selfsuck on cam on Yahoo so PM me for my username :p

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I found I could do it when I was about 26. I was sitting down, jacking off, and then I put my hands under my legs and just dipped my head down to see if I could reach it with my tongue. After tongue-lashing it a bit, I pulled myself closer down and got thr head into my mouth. I can't get off that way -- meaning without the use of hands. It can feel really good during an intense jerk session, or it can be a nice feeling to have a girl enjoy watching me. I consider myself straight. I don't shoot into my mouth.

Cheers

Reactions: Mr.BigMic

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I discovered I could suck my own dick when I was a teenager, which I suspect is a pretty common point in the timeline for those of us who have this ability. As an adult (approaching 40), I cannot say I devote a lot of time to this activity, since I find it much more pleasurable to have someone else on the end of my dick. :smile: Nonetheless, I can happily report that I am still limber and trim enough to accomplish this feat when I am so inclined, which is usually for the amusement of others rather than for my own.

B_str8hungyo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i was 14 in my PE class stretching when i realized i could put my own dick in my mouth, so i excused myself to the restroom and tried it... it worked so now i do it whenever im bored n horny... thats all the time;-) ... nothin better than bustin ur load in ur own mouth.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I discovered I could suck my own dick when I was a teenager, which I suspect is a pretty common point in the timeline for those of us who have this ability. As an adult (approaching 40), I cannot say I devote a lot of time to this activity, since I find it much more pleasurable to have someone else on the end of my dick. :smile: Nonetheless, I can happily report that I am still limber and trim enough to accomplish this feat when I am so inclined, which is usually for the amusement of others rather than for my own.

Fire, I would PAY to watch you do this, and then help finish you off.

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i was 14 in my PE class stretching when i realized i could put my own dick in my mouth, so i excused myself to the restroom and tried it... it worked so now i do it whenever im bored n horny... thats all the time;-) ... nothin better than bustin ur load in ur own mouth.

The feeling and taste is so good. always makes me horny again.