*4 all the guys who can self suck...

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can get the head in my mouth, that's it. I first tried when I was 14 or 15 when someone in my gym class mentioned he could. I've never done it all the way to orgasm because its too damn uncomfortable to lean that far forward for that long (doesn't help I'm 6'6. My dick may be 1.5-2 inches bigger than average, but I'm 9 inches taller than average, and that kinda cancels out the added ease that comes with my size)

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i can do it but i have just tried it a couple of times and didn't reallly like it. so i have the ability to do it but not really into it.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
if girls could do this i would shuffle off this mortal coil from terminal TMJ and dehydration.

ML

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was 17 when I first discovered I could suck myself.
I was sitting on the edge of the bed and leaned down to pick something up I'd dropped.
Thought I'd give it a try and went wild with the knob in my mouth.
Blew a big load almost on the spot and swallowed it. I figured if girls could swallow it why can't I.
With my legs over my head, with my feet pushing on the headboard, I could get even more in my mouth. The pleasure/pain thing went on for a few years until it just hurt too much. Weird how one ignores pain when the pleasure is so strong.

I'd want to swallow it in the heat of the moment, but if I came on my face or in my hand all of a sudden had no desire to eat it.
The no mess is great as well.

Got caught once, but that's another story

Reactions: deleted16213981

Italia07

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was about 16 years old, a freshman in highschool. Did wrestling at the time and I realized I could probably do it after doing all these insane stretches. Eventually went home and tried it and was able to nearly deepthroat my own cock. I was roughly 7.5 inches long at the time and not so thick, about 5-5.25.

Made my back a bit sore, but you don't feel any pain when your that hyped up. I blew a load in my mouth once and swallowed half of it, nearly gagged and spit the rest out. It was a REALLY big load from how horny I was from it. Tried it a few more times and got only better at it. Eventually I stopped, forget why.

I'm straight btw

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I discovered I could selfsuck at 15, but by age 18, I could not anymore. First time I tried, I only got the head in. After a few more attempts, I got an inch of shaft in. I told my girlfriend and she asked me to show her so I did. She thought it was hot and she finished off for me.

Next week, I found out she told a friend of hers, and soon she and her friend want to watch. I put on a show for them and then fucked them both. That was my first threesome!

Iceman2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can't, but would love to be able to!! I find it quite amazing how many of you including myself have dreamt about it. About four months ago I dreamt that I was sucking myself and actually had a wet dream.....VERY COOL!!!!

Iceman2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I discovered I could selfsuck at 15, but by age 18, I could not anymore. First time I tried, I only got the head in. After a few more attempts, I got an inch of shaft in. I told my girlfriend and she asked me to show her so I did. She thought it was hot and she finished off for me.

Next week, I found out she told a friend of hers, and soon she and her friend want to watch. I put on a show for them and then fucked them both. That was my first threesome!

You Lucky Bastard!!! Now your stolen two of my fantasies!!!JK

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can't, but would love to be able to!! I find it quite amazing how many of you including myself have dreamt about it. About four months ago I dreamt that I was sucking myself and actually had a wet dream.....VERY COOL!!!!

I, too, dreamed once of being able to do it (self suck) and actually had a wet dream.

Not to be in the same category of having one when I dreamed of sucking off Michael Phelps. :tongue:

larocca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think I tried it first three years ago, but I can still do it. I don't do it that often. I don't swallow nor do I cum on my face; I just toyed around with sucking myself off.

Blagoblog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I used to be able to put the head in my mouth when I was 13 and my cock was a little shorter than it is now (at 25), but my back was more flexible and my gut wasn't so prominent.

Zot57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think I was about 16 when I discovered the ability, and for about three months afterwords I was doing it several times a week.

My bed was in the corner of the room, and I would use the walls to brace myself.
This meant I was basically laying on my neck and it wasn't very comfortable.
It did get easier with practice and stretching and eventually I could even do it standing up if I wanted to.

Even then I would get backaches afterwards and eventually the novelty wore off and I stopped.

Flexibility counts much more than size.

-- Erik

BigrThnSom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I found out I could do it when I was in my early teens(and I mean early!). I did it for years and then for some reason just stopped. I have cum in my mouth on several occaisions, and yeah i swallowed, though half the time I'll finish myself off in the usual way. Didn't start self sucking again untill I came on here and saw people talking about it... brought back some naughty memories :biggrin1: It's kinda fun, a bit awkward. And I've only ever told one person about it, they were really shocked lol

I have been able to self suck since I was 14 years old. I usually start by sitting in a chair and putting my big shaved balls inbetween my legs so my thick cock is straight up for easier access to my waiting mouth. I put my hands under my legs and go down and first lick any delicious pre cum oozing from my slit. Then I bob my head up and down as fast as I can. I can only get 2 inches down right now but it is hot as hell having my own meaty, thick cock in my mouth.It feeling get my so horny. I get so horny sometimes that I stick some fingers in my ass. Sometimes I am so horny, I almost stick my entire fist in my asshole. This really gets the pre cum flowing! I then lay on the ground and throw my legs over my head and drink the pre-cum dripping of my cock. I bob my cock in and out of my mouth for a while then when Im ready to come, suck as fast as I can and swallow all my cum straight down. I love the feeling of my own hot cum swishing around in my mouth.

Reactions: Markjacks

freakdick2hands

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Here is an old VHS clip from 1995 of me reaching. Age 26 at the time.
I think I was also 15 when I first reached after doing some stretching and realizing how close I was to my junk.
I would only attempt it about twice a year. It took quite a bit of prep time contorting and collapsing the stomach.
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/232597/cat/500/ppuser/233992