*4 all the guys who can self suck...

Media
I was about 16 when I first sucked myself off. I was having one of those typical, awkward exchanges with a girl from a nearby town. You know the kind, everything awkward but even more exciting because neither of you knew what the hell you were doing. Like any teenage boy was (as I still am) completely insatiable and quickly developed a reputation. I wasn't overly charming or any more charismatic than the next guy, but word had gotten out. The upperclassmen who played varsity sports would actually ASK me in the lockerroom. "Can I see it?" Girls at parties and school events would cop a feel and giggle in a gaggle. I knew I was big, but had no frame of reference.

But there was this one girl, Adriana, who was far more brazen (and, like me, had a reputation). One summer afternoon she came over when my parents were away for the weekend and things quickly started progressing the way they naturally do when two teenagers are left alone in a house: We kissed with too much tongue and groped at one another awkwardly. When she felt the bulge in my jeans, sticking uncomfortably down my left pant leg as it does when I get hard, she stopped and looked at me with her mouth open. "Stand up." she said decisively. I did and she undid my belt, then yanked down both my jeans and boxer briefs in one rough motion. My long, veiny dick bounded forth and bounced lightly in the air for a few moments, already hard as steel, and as she put first her left and then her right hand around it she said with all the sincerity and surprise in the world: "Fuck. You know, you could probably self-suck."

Dumbly not putting the words together I asked "What do you mean?" She patted the bed indicating that I should sit down so I did, feeling a bit vulnerable with my cock flopping around while she was still fully clothed. "Like this." she said in a schoolmarmish tone, grasping me firmly by the base so blood surged into my cock and it almost hurt from the tension. She slowly pushed my head down toward it and when my lips touched the head I gave her an odd look. But it was the mesmerized look in her eyes, the complete joy on her face that made me continue. I found I could easily swallow not only the head, but most of the shaft too! Then I slowly licked up and down and around leaving a trail of glistening wet saliva all the while looking at her. She pulled her panties to one side and began lightly slipping her fingers up and down her lips and swelling red clit until she started moaning softly, guarding herself from being too loud as if what she were doing were a secret. "Oh my God!" she kept repeating, like a mantra, with the emphasis on the last word. "I'm going to cum soooo hard!" she said and I looked up from my frenzied sucking, mumbling the words "Me too!" while choking on dick. I couldn't believe what I was doing but it felt electric to be throating myself and seeing how turned on she was and at that point just didn't care what kind of stories and rumors might come out of it. "Jizz in your mouth. Now." she said very soberly, it was the "Now" part that sent me over the edge and I proceeded to blow a massive and thick load of jizz into my mouth, much of it right down my throat! From the dark wet spot on my sheet I could tell she was obviously cumming too. With my mouth full of cum and her knowing it she approached me on her knees and began kissing me softly, letting the cum dribble out onto her lips and tongue, some spilling out of our mouths onto her large tits. With a big grin plastered on her cummy face she said "You're a selfsucker!", as if I'd been confirmed or had graduated.

BTW - I love to selfsuck on cam on Yahoo so PM me for my username :p

hot fucking story man! got me rock hard just reading it!

Reactions: zekemasters17

malo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
w7x5selfsucker--What a hot description of your talent. I'm envious. You got me all hot and bothered. Send me a message sometime.

B_icsmo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
how old where u when u first discovered u were able to selfsuck?

24 -- thinking back, it makes me feel kinda stupid that I didn't figure it out earlier. Could do it until I was about 50

I did cum in my mouth, and yes, I swallowed some. At first it freaked me out, then I thought "that's cool."

I'm straight with bi fantasies

Nick56

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Just picked up this thread, a bit late (7 years) I found I could do it 4 years ago age 56 I lost a load of weight and with the flatter belly I found I could get the head in my mouth. Needless to say I've self sucked daily ever since and would hate to loose the ability, so its good incentive to stay trim. I have shown some others they loved it. The wife caught me one day I thought she would freak out but hell she finished me off!!!! wow! cant seem to attach video of me cumming in own mouth

aldawg

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Just picked up this thread, a bit late (7 years) I found I could do it 4 years ago age 56 I lost a load of weight and with the flatter belly I found I could get the head in my mouth. Needless to say I've self sucked daily ever since and would hate to loose the ability, so its good incentive to stay trim. I have shown some others they loved it. The wife caught me one day I thought she would freak out but hell she finished me off!!!! wow! cant seem to attach video of me cumming in own mouth
Now that's hot...my wife would probably freak out and kick my ass...

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just picked up this thread, a bit late (7 years) I found I could do it 4 years ago age 56 I lost a load of weight and with the flatter belly I found I could get the head in my mouth.

I'm 53 and I can still do it..... and frequently do (when I'm alone)

I'd love to be able to suck myself off without using my hands....
I have been tantalisingly close on a couple of occasions.

Joe
ps; photos in my Albums

Reactions: deleted16213981

stephen1169

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was in my teens and had honestly never even thought about it before. One day I was jerking off somewhere while I was sitting down (could have been anywhere at 16!) and bent over to pick something up off of the floor. That's when I just about put my eye out and realized I had discovered something new. Had to tell my closeset friends about it; I figured everyone could do it. None of them could. I felt funny about it at first, but then their reaction and wanting to see me do it settled that. They were even more jealous about my size from then on.

I will often cum in my mouth, but not always swallow. Hey, sometimes it tastes better than others. I am completely straight; just like variety in my masturbation. Don't mind if friends ask to watch. No big deal.

Like erratic, I like sitting down and leaning over much better than on my back.
when I was 17 was getting fuck on my back by older married neighbor he kept pushing my farther back on the sofa and there it was right in my face was able to get tip in mouth and just as I got it in my mouth I came filled my mouth and swallowed and now I still swallow every time I can .

bstretcher20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Came accross this thread now and found it interesting.
I've got a long foreskin and have only been able to get my erect foreskin overhang into my mounth, but think with a bit of stretching I could reach all the way to the head.
100% straight but after a week of not cumming, getting myself off via masturbating or self sucking does not make me feel gay or anything.

Going start stretching more to see how much I would be able to fit in.
I'm 17cm long and in my 20's so think I could improve my flexibility some more.

Reactions: trypod8907

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was about 16 I think, first finding out about my sexuality and myself as a person, and weirdly just saw it on a documentary on channel 4 (UK channel that is quite hard to describe, it used to be and still is some what, some prerogative and sexual content later at night) and I was amazed! I had to try it! I stretched and stretched and finally got there, can’t lie some of the best solo orgasms I’ve ever had.

Yes I came in my mouth and yes I swallowed and I class myself as a gay man. But I’m nit sure how others will feel about this but, this makes you no more “gay” as a straight man or anything else by doing this, it’s masturbation pure and simple otherwise wanking would be classed as gay no?

Reactions: Biboy9861

jstam1941

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i wonder how a guy can cum in his mouth. when i cum i twist and jerk all over. don't see how i could keep it in my mouth

Nick56

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Hey guys, i've always been really curious, and really turned on by the idea of being able to suck yourself off, unfortunately im not able to reach :frown1: but 4 the lucky guys on here that can, really keen on finding out the answers to a few questions - how old where u when u first discovered u were able to selfsuck? do u cum in your mouth, if so do u swallow? and how do u class yourself - straight bi or gay? Cheers guys, really look foreward to hearing your responses!!!:biggrin1:
I was in my 50s I lost a load of weight and found my cock to have gained over an inch (1/2 inch per 20 lbs). Also found I could lick the end and with some practice comfortably stuck myself. I do cum in mouth but spit. Have shown my skills to several people and have videos on internet. Check out grandpa selfsuck. Nicky56

Reactions: RJ5on1