4-Eyed Men or 2-Eyed Men

Do you think men in general look better wearing contacts or eyeglasses?

• Contacts

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Eyeglasses

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Pirate Patch

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It would depend on the man. As can be seen quite clearly, I myself am the ultimate image of handsome while wearing my eyeglasses. Good eyeglasses accentuate the better features of a person- the frame should go well with hair color and skin tone. A good lens allows the eyes to be easily seen, which only adds to attractiveness.

Negatives to be considered on contact lenses include having the scrunch eye that the person has when one of them pops out.

Pirate patches only work well on scurvy ridden pirates- or men who are missing a visual orb and are without an implant.

Yeah, depends on the man. Some men look great wearing glasses, others don't. Much depends on the glasses themselves, definitely agree there. Ugly glasses mean all you look at are the glasses and think, damn! Those are some ugly glasses!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer how I look without glasses, so I wore contacts for years and had the laser surgery 3 years ago. No real opinion on other men, although good frames can look pretty cool.

Did you have any problems post surgery? I am seriously considering it. I only know 2 people that have had it done. One it went really well and she is sorry she didn't do it years ago. The other had some issues with dry eyes and an itchy scratchy feeling the first week. Once he got past that anxiety he said his vision had improved but that he wouldn't do it again.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the right glasses on a man can be very sexy.:wink:
If that's the case, then I could probably out do Fabio, Brad Pitt, or George Clooney in a minute.

Did you have any problems post surgery? I am seriously considering it. I only know 2 people that have had it done. One it went really well and she is sorry she didn't do it years ago. The other had some issues with dry eyes and an itchy scratchy feeling the first week. Once he got past that anxiety he said his vision had improved but that he wouldn't do it again.
Dig it there, NJQT, so am I. Now all I got to do is figure out how difficult the payment plan where I'm considering going is.
As to the dry eyes and scratchiness, well, unless I read it wrong somewhere else, you have to constantly have to keep your eyes moisturized. the scratchiness could be temporary.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wear both glasses and contacts at different times and haven't noticed ANY difference in the amount of men who "notice" me when I'm wearing either my contacts or glasses. I agree, the mistake a lot of men is to have ONE pair of ugly ass glasses. I'm almost embarassed to admit I have 7 pair of glasses and decide which one to wear according to my mood.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media

None whatsoever. My eyes were light-sensitive and tended to get dry for the first 2-3 months afterwards, but sunglasses and eye drops dealt with those issues effectively.

3 years later, my vision is great, I seldom use eye drops (maybe once a month - not as often as I did with contacts) and my night vision is better than it was with contacts.

I can't say it'll go that well for everyone, but I had a great experience.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think the right glasses on a man can be very sexy.:wink:

i agree 100%.

i prefer my husband with a good pair of glasses over contacts, but at the moment he's repaired his glasses with pink electrical tape and looks rather ridiculous. this is when i wish he had contacts and/or a few more pairs of glasses.

i'm an optician's daughter, so i may be slightly biased.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Men can look really hot with a nice pair of eyeglasses. Sunglasses (especially the ones you see celebs wear) aren't because they don't reveal the eyes. Contact lenses are high maintenance. Pirate patches, like Louis Vuitton bags, are sooo gay. There are drag queens vogueing in Marlene Dietrich drag and Darryl Hannah drag with those eye patches (...and their Louis Vuitton bags) and shit.