4 months and it's over boyfriend broke up with me

7"24

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
As title says, he wants space to mature hes 18 I'm 24 he doesn't want a relationship As a life. And he couldn't put in the time to pay attetion to me. He was my first boyfriend and made me realize I would never be straight, I am heartbroken and crushed and just need some support

Experimental Member
Media
Dont take it too hard sweetie,
you are now clear to find the one that will appreciate you and that sexy cock.

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i think what debonair87 is trying to get at is that you are still quite young and probably have a lot of growing up left to do.... like seriously: i'm 32 and the longest i've dated someone is 4 weeks, not 4 months.... younger gay guys (18-30-ish) tend to want a lot of freedom and space to grow up, especially if they came out in that period and want to explore the big gay world out there.... when you get to around 27, you'll look back on this experience much differently than you see it now.... but hey! it was a good run, and you probably have a much better idea of what you want in a guy and what you want in a relationship.... take this experience and use its wisdom to make even better ones....

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
7"24;3908258 said:
As title says, he wants space to mature hes 18 I'm 24 he doesn't want a relationship As a life. And he couldn't put in the time to pay attetion to me. He was my first boyfriend and made me realize I would never be straight, I am heartbroken and crushed and just need some support

I'm really sorry to hear that. In many ways, the first is the hardest. Would it help you to know that my first dumped me on an anniversary right after sex? I laugh now (could he have possibly picked worse timing?), and we've managed to stay friends, but I was absolutely devastated at the time.

Dude, right now you're going to feel heartbroken and crushed. That's totally human. From what I've read, you don't have a lot of people to talk to about your gay life, and for that my heart goes out to you even more.

But you know what? The more time you get away from him, the more you will realize that he's not the right fit for you right now. Trust me on this. You're clearly the type of man who cares about his partner, and who wants the best for him. You sound like the type of man who actively tries to better himself during his relationships so that he can be a better partner.

That will serve you well.

You will find someone else. You have the opportunity now to find a man who can give you the kind of love and care you showed your ex - which is exactly what you deserve. It may not happen right away, but it will happen - and when it does, you will know that it happened when it was ready to, and when you were ready for it.

But for now, go easy on yourself. You deserve to feel hurt. You deserve to think about you for a while, and you deserve to take care of yourself.

For what it's worth, 7, I don't know you. But from your posts, you read like one of the most genuine, most human members of this site. I'm glad that you've been posting more and more recently, and I look forward to hearing about your adventures (and trials and tribulations) as a single man, I look forward to hearing about your confidence growing, and I look forward to the day when you tell us that you've fallen madly in love wit the perfect man. For some people, I question if those things will happen. For you? There's no doubt in my mind that they will.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think what debonair87 is trying to get at is that you are still quite young and probably have a lot of growing up left to do.... like seriously: i'm 32 and the longest i've dated someone is 4 weeks, not 4 months.... younger gay guys (18-30-ish) tend to want a lot of freedom and space to grow up, especially if they came out in that period and want to explore the big gay world out there.... when you get to around 27, you'll look back on this experience much differently than you see it now.... but hey! it was a good run, and you probably have a much better idea of what you want in a guy and what you want in a relationship.... take this experience and use its wisdom to make even better ones....

Yeah, I like the idea of open relationship with no string attached.

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sorry to hear about your break up, sounded like it was a fun time.

All things happen for a reason, like you said, you didn't know for sure you were truly gay until you had this relationship with him. In a sense it helped you grow as a person as you found things out about yourself.

And the future is not definite, maybe he will come back to you? Maybe he won't and you'll find someone who will love you just as much as you love him. Don't be sad that it's over, be happy you have lots of good memories...and you both can still be friends, right? Being friends never hurt anyone (well...most people it shouldn't)

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, like you're the apothesis of fucking maturity.

:asshole::bryce:

judging from those smileys it seems you and the OP are in the same boat.

7"24;3908339 said:
Ya I am sure you are perfect debonair87

almost.......not quite there yet but I will be.

anyway you made a thread about being in love after like a week or something like that. seriously dude?