4 Str8 Guys - A gay guy comes on to you...

Fredro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's been a few guys at work that I fantasize about getting intimate with. I don't act on it because they (I assume) are straight.

If you are one of those guys out there who set there preferences at either 100% straight or someone who's like 90% straight/10% Gay, How would you take some discrete flirting from a gay guy? Would you be totally pissed and want to do some bashing or would you be more likely to play it off and just say "no thanks" or would you think to yourself "Hmmmm, I'm straight but I wonder sometimes about experimenting".

I always wonder how far it's safe to go with a bit of flirting.

With the growing acceptance of gays, has your attitudes toward gays softened over the past few years?

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Am essential str8 and have become more tolerant of gays over the past 10 years (possible exception...whiny nellies). Wouldn't be pissed nor want to bash him as long as he was discrete and flirt with me openly in front of other friends. Despite the fact that I haven't had much experience, but am curious as hell, I'd probably consider experimenting.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
ive had it happen twice but both were just rude. by rude i mean when one guy shock my hand he tried to pull it near his dick. the other grabbed my nipple. i told them to fuck off and touch me again and ill kill you. but vocal flirting i wouldnt mind. id find it falttering but probs wouldnt go along with it. nless it had been a while then i may feel like experimenting.

auto90403

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it's no diff than flirting with a girl. talk all you want, make jokes and tease. it's doesn't necessarily mean she/he wants more than just flirting and it doesn't mean anyone is allowed to touch.

i'm now pretty good at reading people who come on to me, girl or boy. boys are generally a lot more aggressive and direct than girls. that can be fun -- no mixed signals about what they want. then again, they may not be willing to accept or notice that i'm not interested.

don't over-brain it. flirting's just harmless fun. the minute you feel uncomfortable, end it.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
it would be something unexpected, but not bad. i'd probably go along with it, but not encourage any more flirting really. sometimes i do wonder what would happen if i flirted back though.

If that's a question, I can give you the answer. I've seen your gallery. :wink:

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I' ve been hit on by guys a couple of times. If its' casual and easy going, it can be flattering. If it gets aggressive, pushy, campy, or rude, it's too much and offensive.

Really, what str8 guy isn't just a little pleased with hilslef that he has a gay following?

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fredho... this is just not as cut and dry as it should be. It usually depends on the str8 guys openness and acceptance of homosexuality. I have had plenty of ignorant hetero friends that I would be concerned about having a gay friend hit on... fortunately, I have been lucky enough to have had tons of great gay friends and co-workers in my life. Several of which we joke and kid about sex with each other all the time... and several of my gay male friends, who know about my size, have often kidded my girlfriends to let them join in. It's all good to me... we have a lot of fun with it... and I enjoy people goofing and even being honest. They know I'm not interested... but it's all done in good fun. Unfortunately, not all str8 men are as open to it... and I would be careful if I were you before I openly flirted with them. And as a general rule... it's always better to 'feel them out' when you're alone rather than in a group. It's unfortunate... but there is still alot of ignorance and insecurity.

Best of luck. ;)

D_Whitcomb Whistlereed

Account Disabled
Media
I'm a gay guy, but I've had a few girls hit on me before because they thought I was straight. I didn't mind it. Plus, once they found out I was gay, they stopped hitting on me. I feel that gay men should recognize that straight men are off limits, and thus flirting should be nothing more than casual. If a straight guy is curious enough to do something with a guy, he'd probably let the guy know without being pushed to it.

Fredro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I should also fill in that there's only a couple of guys I fantasize about at work. Both are non-coupled and don't give much insight as to what their preferences actually are. One guy in particular is a cute, late forty-something and although he speaks of female relationships in the distant past, he readily admits to living a solitary life with no dating. My "gaydar" alert goes off when I am around him.

Cant_Stop

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I generally do not mind a guy hitting on me. As a lot people have said, it is kind of ego boosting. But I have been pretty irritated when it goes too far or the pursuer does not get the hint that I am in no way interested. But I think it is just going to depend on each individual person as to how they react, which kind of sucks.

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i get hit on by guys alot, apparently i have a "gay" look. at first it upset and angered me, but now depending on what they say to me i will tell them to fuck off, or politely refuse.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been hit on by many gay men. I usually laugh it off. I have never had anyone get too pushy or rude with their comments - except the comments made on websites where i post picts of my dick (but that's to be expected, right?). I have never had a problem with it. I usually ignore it and keep going. No harm, no foul.

Simba

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't flirt overtly with anyone whom I know would not find me attractive; I'm more the "low-hanging fruit" type.

However, I am somewhat notorious for my roving eyes, which hover and linger, undressing and appraising anyone (male or female) whom I find desirable. I don't honestly think that I'm different from any other man in this regard, except that I have a more diverse range of interest. I think this is why, without being at all effeminate, straight guys can smell the gay on me at 50 paces even as I confuse the hell out of many women, who don't quite know what to make of me.

gtrplyr7

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I could care less if a guy hit on me, ive had it happen a couple of times, but i make sure that they know i am not going to do anything with them. There was
this one time back in my sophomore year of highschool when this guy tried grabbing my penis and all....now that i didnt go for and gave him a quick jab to the face. I did feel bad about it afterwords even after what he did :/

D_Harry_Sphincter

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If a gay guy hit on me, it depends on what happens.

If it was flirting or very light physical notions (touching my arm or thigh or something)...and he didn't know I was straight, it's cool with me. If he knows I'm straight, or goes farther than that, then I'd get a little upset, but I wouldn't clock him or anything like that, just say something a little firmer than the other option.