4 types of pussy grip!

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Being an Asian in BKK, I think my cock has had more opportunities to dock with enough number of vaginas to categorize them.

I think I have come up with 4 extreme characters, BIG and SMALL Then STRONG and WEAK.

The combination of these words creates a matrix of 4 extreme vaginas types

1. BIG and Strong
2. BIG and Weak
3. Small and Strong
4. Small and Weak

Surely, any (rest-state) size of vaginas can be stretched or expanded. But they have limitation and different k value of grip. (just like k value of spring).

The first type, BIG and STRONG, is the most desirable for me, my size anyway. It is not too difficult to enter because it is big and expand quite well. However, the strength of its muscles makes up for a very good vagina grip for a wide range of penis or object size. This vagina type is also built for a long game as well.

The second one, BIG and WEAK, is the worst one. I don't have to say much because it is just like a ruined vagina that has been passed with about 10 baby heads and never recovered.

The third type, SMALL and STRONG, is almost as good as the first type, but takes a lot more time for bigger penises to penetrate. It has also been built for last but there is the upper limit of expansion. It could be torn when giving birth, and fisting will never be fun.

The forth type, SMALL and WEAK, is almost as bad as the second one. It is very hard to enter, but once you are in, it looses the grip quite easily. It seems like muscles giving up or something.

I think all vaginas fall within these four extreme types. The WET and DRY character could also add more dimensions.

So, with the popular question of pussies about "HOW DO YOU COMPARE BETWEEN BIG AND SMALL COCK?" may depend on what type of pussy you girls have been equipped with.

My partners? You guest it right, only those between type ONE and THREE. : )

Cheers.............

Last edited:

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Being an Asian in BKK, I think my cock has had more opportunities to dock with enough number of vaginas to categorize them.

I think I have come up with 4 extreme characters, BIG and SMALL Then STRONG and WEAK.

The combination of these words creates a matrix of 4 extreme vaginas types

1. BIG and Strong
2. BIG and Weak
3. Small and Strong
4. Small and Weak

Surely, any (rest-state) size of vaginas can be stretched or expanded. But they have limitation and different k value of grip. (just like k value of spring).

The first type, BIG and STRONG, is the most desirable for me, my size anyway. It is not too difficult to enter because it is big and expand quite well. However, the strength of its muscles makes up for a very good vagina grip for a wide range of penis or object size. This vagina type is also built for a long game as well.

The second one, BIG and WEAK, is the worst one. I don't have to say much because it is just like a ruined vagina that has been passed with about 10 baby heads and never recovered.

The third type, SMALL and STRONG, is almost as good as the first type, but takes a lot more time for bigger penises to penetrate. It has also been built for last but there is the upper limit of expansion. It could be torn when giving birth, and fisting will never be fun.

The forth type, SMALL and WEAK, is almost as bad as the second one. It is very hard to enter, but once you are in, it looses the grip quite easily. It seems like muscles giving up or something.

I think all vaginas fall within these four extreme types. The WET and DRY character could also add more dimensions.

So, with the popular question of pussies about "HOW DO YOU COMPARE BETWEEN BIG AND SMALL COCK?" may depend on what type of pussy you girls have been equipped with.

My partners? You guest it right, only those between type ONE and THREE. : )

Cheers.............

Im a 3, at least thats what I've always been told, small and tight, and I did indeed tear delivering an almost 9lb baby!

Last edited:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Same here though mine weighed 11lb 6 so the other 5 came out by sunroof:smile: I am indeed a lover of pelvic floor exercises (keigels)sp
Just reading this reminds me of that Kirstie Alley quote from LOOK WHO'S TALKING: "You ever try and squeeze something the size of a watermelon out the opening of a lemon?"

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm a little over average; but I don t like 3. I go for 1,2,4.
But the wetness is a more major factor than thightness.
I like to move completly in without difficulties or using some butter:)
No anal for me.

4herplsr

1st Like
Media
I have recently noticed that a couple of women with C-sections would have serious vaginal contractions with orgasm. I haven't been with that many pre-delivery women. I don't necessarily like tight vaginas, but it is erotic when they tighten down with the big O.

lonestar692000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had a 2 one time and there is something good for the ego about it...we could fuck for ever without me cumming. Although it wasn't all that enjoyable, she was nice looking so the extended fuck sessions were fun...tiring, but fun. Then I would park my car in there...

Interesting observation. So what do you do if you encounter a 2 or a 4? You could encourage her to do kegels?