4 types of pussy grip!

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
never had a pussy I did not like.

I sort of have... Just one though... A size queen who had three kids... Tight entrance, but I always imagined that her pussy was like the inside of a 2 liter soda/pop bottle... It was ok though, because she gave the best head EVER (nobody else has ever come even remotely close to her skills and lust for throating cock), and she gave me my utterly amazing son. (hence the 3rd kid she had) Plus, I loved her and she was totally beautiful to me otherwise, so it didn't much matter. (the shape of her face, eyes, mouth and personality/intelligence always left me in a bit of a dazed/hypnotized state. Only one other woman ever did that to me, and I'm not over her either.:wink:)

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It is really a men issue because only cocks can taste these pussies.

I don't think women will have any idea of what we men think about their pussies.

Last edited:

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm not sure if you are joking. But 3 is the maximum number of Caesarean operation for any mother. Also, if you have ever had a baby(s) through your sunroof, it will be a very rare practice to follow by a vaginal delivery because the scar on the uterus could be damaged. Except, you have a really H U G E EEEECHOOOO vagina.

Same here though mine weighed 11lb 6 so the other 5 came out by sunroof:smile: I am indeed a lover of pelvic floor exercises (keigels)sp

B_hijack

Experimental Member
Media
It is really a men issue because only cocks can taste these pussies.

I don't think women will have any idea of what we men think about their pussies.

Most of us don't quantify them into 4 categories. Some are tight in places, loose in other places. Some are strong in places, weaker in other places. Then there are aesthetics. I honestly don't care much whether a pussy is tight, loose, strong, etc., but I do care about its appearance.

Would you pass up a pretty pussy if it were big and weak?

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^I go by feel, much less looks.

But I do agree that a pretty pussy can tip the scales in her favor... (imo, this is where blondes and redheads win out over dark haired women)

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
^^ Look always comes first, so it is sure has higher orderwise priority.
But then....I won't live with BIG WEAK pussie for life...hell NO! Sorry, I have got enough to choose overhere.
And before I know which pussy is which, I have already fucked it, OK!

And please don't bring other issues such as good personallity, tight butt, nice boobs...etc....

Why do you have to mix things up?

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not sure if you are joking. But 3 is the maximum number of Caesarean operation for any mother. Also, if you have ever had a baby(s) through your sunroof, it will be a very rare practice to follow by a vaginal delivery because the scar on the uterus could be damaged. Except, you have a really H U G E EEEECHOOOO vagina.

Ermmmm why would i joke about that and actually seeing as i have been a midwife for 12 years i FUCKING KNOW THE SCORE!!! Ever heard of twins being born?????????????????

Also,for your information my first baby was born vaginally and the last 5 were c sections:banghead2:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
The only way this thread could have been stupider is if it were posted in Women's Issues.

Truth.

I'm not sure if you are joking. But 3 is the maximum number of Caesarean operation for any mother. Also, if you have ever had a baby(s) through your sunroof, it will be a very rare practice to follow by a vaginal delivery because the scar on the uterus could be damaged..

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

There is no universal maximum number of c-sections. Certain clinics or doctors may refuse a pregnant patient a forth, but that's not 'the rules'. Not in the Us, not in Europe, nowhere.

And as for VBAC (vaginal birth after C-section) - it isn't in the least bit rare. As far as I can tell it is preferred here (Europe) unless impossible - the scar tissue and uterus in general is scanned to get a good indication of whether VBAC is possible and the mother monitored closely in late pregnancy and labour to ensure that indication was correct. VBAC does have associated risks and I understand that in the USA mainly for insurance reasons many doctors refuse to offer it.

Get your fact straight before you make pronouncements.

See - PT agrees, and she does know what the fuck she is talking about!

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Um,, I had a C-section, and it was awful I insisted on a Vaginal (Vbac) with my last one, the doc wasnt thrilled, they all think they are God, but I hired a Doula for support, and had no problems, AND my vagina is very tight! (by the way, the insciction these days is horizontal at the bikini line, so there is no scar to damage, thats old school)

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Um,, I had a C-section, and it was awful I insisted on a Vaginal (Vbac) with my last one, the doc wasnt thrilled, they all think they are God, but I hired a Doula for support, and had no problems, AND my vagina is very tight! (by the way, the insciction these days is horizontal at the bikini line, so there is no scar to damage, thats old school)

There is still a scar but it's across the bikini line out of view and of course it is less dangerous than the original vertical incision.

HOWEVER,a VBAC is still slightly more dangerous after a c section due to the chance of uterine abruption occuring in which case the placenta and/or the baby can slip out of the uterus causing fetal heart abnormalities and even worse fetal death.The midwife would hold her hand on the scar whilst the patient is in labour to feel for the abruption andif that occurs then the patient is whipped down the theatre for a c section.Otherwise the patient and baby would die.Rare but it can happen.

OT

I dread to think of those who like to be fisted:eek: On the other site i'm on there are some pics of women being fisted and it looks nasty and i always wonder what state the vagina is in afterwards especially of the woman is fisted rather alot. **pukes**

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On the other site i'm on there are some pics of women being fisted and it looks nasty and i always wonder what state the vagina is in afterwards especially of the woman is fisted rather alot. **pukes**

I know I'm going to regret asking this, but what site is that?

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There is still a scar but it's across the bikini line out of view and of course it is less dangerous than the original vertical incision.

HOWEVER,a VBAC is still slightly more dangerous after a c section due to the chance of uterine abruption occuring in which case the placenta and/or the baby can slip out of the uterus causing fetal heart abnormalities and even worse fetal death.The midwife would hold her hand on the scar whilst the patient is in labour to feel for the abruption andif that occurs then the patient is whipped down the theatre for a c section.Otherwise the patient and baby would die.Rare but it can happen.

OT

I dread to think of those who like to be fisted:eek: On the other site i'm on there are some pics of women being fisted and it looks nasty and i always wonder what state the vagina is in afterwards especially of the woman is fisted rather alot. **pukes**

Are you a doctor or midwife???? None of this was discussed with me and my doctor. He just said "you can try it", your info sounds like scare tactics to me, just sayin