40th Birthday Present

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by discreetnjcpl, Feb 29, 2008.

1. discreetnjcpl

discreetnjcpl New Member

Guys,
    Looking for a special 40th birthday present (8"+, thick & white) for a great woman who is not only special to me but to many who know her. We enjoy threesome fantasies all the time with her dildos. This summer ('08) is the special date so I'd thought I'd get an early start in the search for the right partner for a threesome. Her fantasy is to meet someone I've pre-selected at a place where's there's good dancing & drinks and then we're off to the hotel room for a fun evening of pleasing her many times over if the chemistry is right (we're staying at a nice hotel in Phila; sorry, don't think we're interested in this making it to breakfast but hey, that could be up to you). Her: straight, 5'7", 145, blond, green eyes, nice full 36C tits & ass, trimmed pussy, loves VDP and oral; only likes anal when extremely turned on; Me: 6'4", 240, 7"+ thick, straight (& not phobic of touching when working her over). She is particular to the "whole package" so please send me current photos of you beyond cock closeups; attractive, fit, non-smoking gentlemen in the 30-40 yrs old range is our preferrence. (We are a white couple with above average looks & conditioning as should you). D&DF only. This is a "one and done" experience and please be comfortable using condoms. You'll get photos back from us if we're interested. Thank You.

2. The Legend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    why so old?

3. invision99

invision99 Member

where in south jersey?

Draft saved Draft deleted