411 on Campusgloryhole from xtube

nj6443

Cherished Member
Media
Anyone got any information on this guy? Campusgloryhole sucked off hundreds if not over a thousand young college-aged guys during his xtube career. Many of his videos can still be seen online with a quick google search. I'm fascinated by how he did all of this.

Anyone got any details? How did he get these guys? Around where did he live? At what university was his gloryhole? Any other information? Thanks in advance

P.S. There's a thread on him here already but it's about sharing pics and videos. The only info I found in that short thread was that he was perhaps studying to be an optometrist when he did all this.

rav27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was in college and he lived in Texas at the time. After he graduated he released videos as "excampusgloryhole" for a while and then posted he was quitting, which he promptly did.

I can only assume he left to focus on his career. Also, he lived near or went to school with skaden11.

Skaden11 has an onlyfans that you can subscribe to for a ton of his previously private xtube videos.

As to how he did it, classic cruise at gloryholes, craigslist, and phone apps.

To protect their privacy I won't say more. Hope this helps.

Inputpower1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
His videos were crazy hot! I loved seeing both side of the GH. He did a great jobs with camera setup and editing. It was unique where he showed the other guy in color and him in b/w. The stoner videos from the car were hot!
Damn, he had a lot of fun in college.

Reactions: jcmnomail