420 ???

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My s/o and I recently posted a personals ad for threesomes. We got a ton of replies, and some of them said stuff like, "I am a _______ and very 420 friendly."

Is this a reference to weed, or is this some kind of sexual term? (It wasn't clear when I googled the term.)

PBGem

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
She likes to get high and fuck. Awesome. I must say from no small amount of personal experience that if you get baked before sex, it's likely to turn into a 3-4 hour event, and some people can't perform well under the influence of pot. A long, drawn out, are-you-done-yet type of fuck.

On the other hand, if you smoke immediately after, it takes you to a blissful, floating-on-air, euphoric rest period, followed an hour or so later by the worst case of munchies.

osiris0806

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
gettin high and fuckin is the shit!! i do it five six times a week and have produced three babies smokin my ass off....... weed is the only illegal drug that has very minimal side effects... try gettin blazed and wiating about 30 mins... your orgasm will be quite intense... it can get very aquatic:biggrin1:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
gettin high and fuckin is the shit!! i do it five six times a week and have produced three babies smokin my ass off....... weed is the only illegal drug that has very minimal side effects... try gettin blazed and wiating about 30 mins... your orgasm will be quite intense... it can get very aquatic:biggrin1:

You've been doing this 5 to 6 times a week and only produced 3 babies? You should get your sperm count checked.