49ers Charles Haley

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Haley had a daughter born with lukemia the week at Super Bowl XXX. She was not expected to live more than a few weeks. She is now 13 years old. Given that lukemia, like HIV, is a blood borne disease, he as appeared at every imaginable AIDS fundraiser for years. I have met him on many occasions and found him to be a man of great affection for the game and for the people of Dallas who welcomed him when he was thrown to the wolves by the 49ers organization. I have also had the opportunity if be in the Cowboys lockerroom during the Super Bowl 1990s and while the books description of him manhood is very accurate, the claims of him being a "raging homophobe" are bullshit, at best. His son is now playing for Jesuit High School here in Dallas, a very exclusive Catholic Prep School. Charles is the kind of guy who watches his son's games with tears in his eyes because he is so proud of him.

In Haley's autobiography he made reference to his 5 Super Bowl rings (the only NFL player to ever win 5). As I had never seen him wear anything but his wedding ring and his college ring. He laughed and said, "I am a happily married man and those rings are nothing but pussy magnets. I keep them in a safety deposit box".

What axe the author has to grind with Haley is clearly a personal one. He is wildly popular here in Dallas, a town where we boo Santa Claus.

tim36

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This article seems very mean spirited, and indeed looks like the author has a personal vendetta against Charles Haley. Not cool.