Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow what a 4th of July…

Went to Venice Beach for the weekend and stayed at Hotel Erwin. How can you go wrong within walking distance to the beach and the boardwalk where so many tourists come every day to people watch?

On Friday the weather was so, so with a heavy June Gloom overcast so not a lot of direct sun but great sunburn weather.

Anyway on the beach there were two girls and a guy doing their utmost to get sunburn. One of them, who appeared to be single, was in a white bikini that loosely hung on her body. As she laid there in front of me I could see her ample tits under her top but it was her hips that mesmerized me and I loved it when she turned over on her belly with her bottom riding up her sweet round ass. This along with others made the afternoon go by rather enjoyably.

After several hours I decided to walk back to the hotel and go up the roof top bar to grab a drink or two before taking a shower and getting ready for the evening. Getting there and ordering a gin and tonic I had finished maybe half of it when I turned to see the three from the beach here too. As they walked closer to me and sat at the table and stools near me we made eye contact and smiled friendly.

The drinks seem to flow easily as I think I was on my third one when I went over to introduce myself. They were tourist from Germany and it was just the three of them. As the sun started to drop I said I wanted to grab a shower and ask if they would like to do something together later. They told me that they were staying in the hotel on the floor below me. I gave them my room number and said I would be around for a little while if they wanted to get a hold of me.

Going back the room I rolled a fat one and smoked about half of it before jumping into the shower. Finishing up and toweling off I lay on the bed putting on lotion when there was a knock at the door. Grabbing the towel and wrapping myself with it before opening the door I was surprised to open it the Katherine (the single girl). She said that the friends were taking a nap and asked if she could come in. As she came in she said “something smelled good” and “do you have anymore”? to which I gave her the half a joint and sat back down again and tried to finish putting lotion on. I let her know that I had an open bottle of wine if she wanted a glass or maybe some beers. She chose the wine.

We sat there sharing the joint and the wine and then she ask if she “could help me with the lotion”? I said sure she said lay on your stomach and I will. She quickly undid my towel and rub the lotion all across my shoulders and then my back and butt and in-between my thighs and the back of my calves. After finishing this side she asked me to turnover; nervously I tugged to get the towel and she said you wont need that and again proceeded to coat my body in lotion. Tracing my body with her hands as she worked the lotion in she gently slid her hand in and along the crease in my legs and groin saying how she “had never been with a clean-shaven guy” before...
My cock was beginning to bob up and down with anticipation and excitement. She knew what she was doing playfully teasing me with her touch and her soft breaths that she so sensually blew across my body or my ears and neck. My cock was quickly standing at attention and she found her hand comfortably holding it and stroking it tracing the veining shaft and rubbing the first droplets of my sticky pre-cum across my swollen red cock head, mmmmmmmmmm she was making me crazy.

She stroked and pulled on my cock and playfully nibbled and kissed it before sliding in and out of her mouth. Her blondish brown hair tickled me as bobbed her head up and down taking my cock in and out of her waiting mouth. The way her lips puckered and sucked the head of my cock like watching a girl with a Popsicle only my cock was the Popsicle. Pulling her head up from my lap and pulling her close to me I kissed her deeply and wrestled with her tongue she moaned and hunched my leg as I pulled her tight cutoff short up and inside her she was fucking my leg and making me fucking crazy. Pushing her off I stood at the foot of the bed as she grabbed my cock in her hand I began pulling at her top and shorts I wanted her badly.

She had a I © Venice Beach T-shirt on with no bra as soon as I pulled it over her head I could see those huge areolas and those swollen nipples begging to be sucked on. Which I did as I up snapped and pulled down her shorts. She had on a back lace panty /thong and it was noticeably wet. I went for it almost immediately fist probing it through her wet panty with my finger(s) and tongue then pulling the panty to one side and exposing a mucky juicy wet pussy with a slight narrow patch of trimmed pussy hair.

I must of suck and ate that pussy for hours it was so delicious she became so wet and the cum was all over my mouth and cheeks and that fantastic scent of her pussy, mmmmmm.

Pushing her atop my face as she rode me with her arms out stretched against the wall. Fuck this was awesome. After eating her and making her cum at least twice I had to slide my cock inside. Inside I did as she propped the pillows up and lye across them with that fat ass in the air as I slid my throbbing cock up inside her. Grabbing her tits and pulling her closer with every thrust I wanted to shoot my hot cum all over. We fucked for awhile and then she asked if we could shower and did so together. She said as we were toweling off her friends were text messaging her asking “what are you going to do”? We agreed to walk over to Abbott Kinney to 1st Friday Food Trucks to get something to eat. Before leaving the room she asked if “can I leave these here”? Holding her panties in her hand – I said sure not understanding why yet.

Later after eating and some bar hopping we went back to the hotel. As we got in the lobby she told her friends she was going to come to my room for a night cap and she would see them in the morning.

As we got in the room she asked me to roll another one while she poured us both a beer. She then took off everything and sat on the lanai with nothing on, I joined her after twisting up the joint and after smoking it I soon found myself with my cock in her hand and then her mouth……………………
On Saturday I slept in before getting up to get something to eat, afterwards I tried to call my NEW friends only to have the front desk tell me they checked out at noon.

Nothing topped this the remainder of the weekend although there was some hot women on the boardwalk and beach. Sitting in the room buzzed I did jack off in her panties before throwing them away.

Love Venice Beach ~ Happy Fourth of July