5.5" x 7.5"

svevremenski

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i know a guy who claims to be this big, he won't show though, but i've seen his bulge through pants and his girth is very believable.

so i'm wondering does anyone here have the dick of similiar proportions? can't imagine how does it look like... so short and sooo thick

chrimbo

1st Like
Media
oh wait... 5.5 is the length, and 7.5 is the girth? Oh, that IS unusual!! :) Thicker dick than it is long - maybe he could put it in sideways ;-)

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
i know a guy who claims to be this big, he won't show though, but i've seen his bulge through pants and his girth is very believable.

so i'm wondering does anyone here have the dick of similiar proportions? can't imagine how does it look like... so short and sooo thick

There's only one way to find the truth... ask him to show you his cock... and even if it is soft ask him to measure him in front of you... length/girth proportion can be seen even in the soft state...

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

I have seen a 6-6.5 by 7.5

Edit: couldn't get my fingers to meet. Could only swallow 4 inches got too thick

Last edited: