5-6 '' flaccid shower or grower?

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
Growers can double or even triple in size from flaccid to erect. (I know because I am one)

I think you said the other day you were 8" erect. I would think you would classify as a shower.

Apparently some showers grow very little from flaccid size to erect.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
4 to 6 inches before getting hard a lot of you guys and you still consider yourself a grower? Not to me....that is definitely a shower....and if you grow much larger you are both a shower and a grower. A grower is someone that doesn't have alot flaccid, but grows a lot when erect (grower). A shower is someone with a fairly good amount of meat before they are erect...4-6 or more would definitely fall into that whether you grow much more or not.

MonsterUncut

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, I would think that I'm both a shower, and a grower. Quite girthy and long just hang'n, erect it's quite abit larger both in girth and length, yes, "life is good".

Peace

cdunstan1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Definitely a shower. I go from about 5 1/2 soft to 6 1/2 hard. More of a gain in girth but not much. Once in Mykanos I was at a B&B that was clothing optional (as most of the island is). I met this guy at the pool with an incredible ass and he was telling me that he wanted me to tear his hole with my huge kokoras (cock). So we go up to my room and start fooling around. And he’s like “Is that as big as it gets? I thought you’d be around 30 cm (which is around 12”)." And he left. :mad: I was pissed. Not because he didn’t think my cock was big enough but because he was so fucking rude. And he had this tiny firm muscle ass with 2 huge dimples. Totally smooth except for a forest of black hair in his crack and the cutest pink puckerhole. He gave me a show by the pool. It’s happened a few more times since then.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm like, a super grower. I go from like...2 inches to 7-7.5 hard. I love seeing a girl's face go from disappointed to...well...at least being content lol.

Reactions: MiracleGro