5 and a half length by 4 and a half width?

B_goodsize27

Just Browsing
Media
:smile: Upon first meeting would most of you ladies be impressed by 5 and a half by 4 and a half as you lovers penis size?. Would you be able to commit to that size on a regular basis? or would you feel like you were missing out?. I have never had any complaints but know i would not be considered large by most women. :smile:

B_goodsize27

Just Browsing
Media
Love that response, thanks. I do get the feeling from this website though that most women would not be impressed to be out on the prowl and end up back at my place only to discover 5 and a half by 4 and a half. Yet i've had women tell me everything from "thats a goodsize" to "your hung" but somehow i feel like i'm average at best and would not be considered "hung" by most women? Would some women even consider me to be small? Just very curious, my ego is very strong so don't worry about bruising it i'm just looking to get some honest feedback.

hottxboi16

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
aside from eye candy size doesnt really seem to be as big as an issue as most people think

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
That most women on the forum are not rushing to reassure you is indication that 5.5 by 4.5 is a small size, definitely around these parts. I would say that size is smaller than average in most developed countries, but perhaps average globally including the poor countries.

Karen M

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Shaguar, that was kind of mean! Goodsize, I'll admit I'm a bit spoiled at the moment, but honestly, if I was looking for a relationship cock size wouldn't be much of an issue. 5 1/2 by 4 1/2 is average, but the question is - are you an average lover?!

If you are, then size may matter, but only slightly. If you're an exceptional lover, I don't think you'll get any complaints! I'd much rather have someone your size who genuinely cares about giving me pleasure, than someone huge who thinks his size is all he needs. :wink:

:smile: Karen

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The fact is some women genuinely care about size, but most don't. I'm a size queen. For me the size of the guy's cock actually makes a difference in the sex. But you have to understand this is not how most women feel. I have a few girlfriends I talk with about sex and I'm in the minority for caring about size. Just like with anything there's not one answer. The question "does size matter" can't be answered with a yes or no. For some women, myself included, it does. For most women I think it doesn't, assuming the size is somewhat normal.

twistedwrister

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
shaguar said:
That most women on the forum are not rushing to reassure you is indication that 5.5 by 4.5 is a small size, definitely around these parts. I would say that size is smaller than average in most developed countries, but perhaps average globally including the poor countries.

so men in poor countries have smaller dicks?

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To the original poster: I also should have mentioned that 5.5X4.5 is the average size, so as long as you're not trying to please a size queen you should be fine.

B_goodsize27

Just Browsing
Media
"As long as your not trying to please a size queen".....so what if i was? Would it please a size queen? Would it be on the lower end of what she needs? Or would it not be above average at all? and definitely not enough for a size queen...would some ladies even put this size below her average?

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A size Queen by definition is looking for something larger than average. That isn't very complicated logic. However if your technique, knowledge of her body, staying power etc etc was exceptional then you may surprise her.

smallnj

Expert Member
Media
Atlantic City (New Jersey, United States)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i am similar to your size and and into sph. it is very hard to find women where size matters if you are average or near average size. for most women, as long as you are not real tiny size is not an issue. true size queens, although there are a lot here, a few and far between. trust me i have been searching. by the way if any of the true size queens here are looking for a guy for humiliation let me know.

hottxboi16

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Personally Id rather have someone that was more committed to a relationship and had a great personality than some guy or girl with a big dick or boobs respectively. I can get much more satisfaction from a healthy positive relationship than I can random sex.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
goodsize27 said:
"As long as your not trying to please a size queen".....so what if i was? Would it please a size queen? Would it be on the lower end of what she needs? Or would it not be above average at all? and definitely not enough for a size queen...would some ladies even put this size below her average?

I wonder what he would like to hear? :rolleyes:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hottxboi16 said:
I can get much more satisfaction from a healthy positive relationship than I can random sex.

There's a big difference in being promiscuous and random - though I also like the idea of random - could the 1000 women line up over here and the guys over there and draw a number?

Chaos theory meets the good sex guide.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
goodsize27 said:

You are a bit below the average, but probably not enough to cause real concern for your performance or for the reactions of most of the population. This being said, you are likely a couple inches or more short of what a size queen would be looking for. This isn't to say you couldn't find a way to please her if you got together, just that she would probably look at your cock and think it was pretty small.