5 and a half length by 4 and a half width?

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bottom line, size is not something we fought for, nor we deserve. It is a given, so, women should not discriminate based on size, I do not discriminate on breast size, pussy thightness, wetness, etc, if I like the woman I am with, I will accept what ever surprise her nude body brings in , whom ever thinks he / she is above it all , is plain stupid.
Any of us may have preferences, but, quality of a person shows when we can adapt to what we love, in this case, the person we are with, or else we are going to become a herd of horses, donkeys, cows and cocks.....a reversal in the quest for intelligence.

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A size queen will likely want bigger than what you offer.And to do a simple test for whether size matters:Ask a woman,if she took her significant lover and duplicated him to the last drop,except one had say, a 5-6 inch dick,and the other had a 8-9 inch one,which would she choose?That should answer whether size matters or not...

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
As a matter of fact, I do think men from developed countries have more developed - I mean bigger - cocks. Compare the average white (or black or Polynesian, etc) man from the USA, Canada, UK, et al to men from poor brown countries. Body size is different. I understand that height is not a strict indicator of cock size. But I think that there is some correlation between body part size and body size (obese people excluded from comparison sample). Women know this instinctively, the precious dears will never say it, but how many women, of any race are contributing to the "player" reputation of Indian or Chinese men?

Addressing the original poster's questions - yes Sir, on this board, you are small. In the general population in developed countries, you are likely just about average, maybe slightly below, but not significantly.

Question: Does size matter? Answer: Does it matter to you?
Question: Does size matter to women? Answer: Yes, in most cases. All things being equal, a woman would prefer a larger cock. Truly big ones are very rare, but within the sub-10" dicks, women are likely to respond better physiologically and psychologically to the bigger erect penis, in the normal range. Luckily for most men, there is not perfect electronic cock trading system where cocks are perfectly valued by size and skill and orgasm inducing ability. And women are not simply swayed by cock size, they are more complex than that.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
goodsize27 said:
Love that response, thanks. I do get the feeling from this website though that most women would not be impressed to be out on the prowl and end up back at my place only to discover 5 and a half by 4 and a half. Yet i've had women tell me everything from "thats a goodsize" to "your hung" but somehow i feel like i'm average at best and would not be considered "hung" by most women? Would some women even consider me to be small? Just very curious, my ego is very strong so don't worry about bruising it i'm just looking to get some honest feedback.

Here's some cold, hard truth. First, 5.5X4.5 is average. Not big, not small. Average. Second, since you say your ego is strong, the truth is some women will be disappointed by your size. The truth is also that most women won't care though. If you're an attentive lover who's into her pleasure, only a minority of women will really care about your size being "only" average. I'd say the best thing you can do is be confident and not worry about the size issue. If you believe your cock is a studly all-powerful pleasure-making machine, odds are she will too :biggrin1: .

alien51

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm 7.5x5.75,and i'm the biggest my wife has had.i'm also an exceptional lover.alway have been!not because i'm special or anything,i just try with 110%.her pleasure is my pleasure.i learned this at 19.she was a friend of my mother.she was 34.she taught me the real way to eat pussy for as long as i had to.she also told me size "shouldn't" matter,but i understand that it's not that simple and some women like the really big ones.don't worry about it.hone your skills in bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
goodsize27 said:
Love that response, thanks. I do get the feeling from this website though that most women would not be impressed to be out on the prowl and end up back at my place only to discover 5 and a half by 4 and a half. Yet i've had women tell me everything from "thats a goodsize" to "your hung" but somehow i feel like i'm average at best and would not be considered "hung" by most women? Would some women even consider me to be small? Just very curious, my ego is very strong so don't worry about bruising it i'm just looking to get some honest feedback.

I think that sounds about average to me. I think average is small. However. It sounds good to me.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
goodsize27 said:
Two questions then...What size are most size queens seeking? and what would you ladies list as your average size in your experience?

I'm no size queen despite enjoying this site. My personal average is about 7 inches. I think smaller guys tend not to try to get with me, based on some things I've read here and on measurection. I haven't been with many samll guuys, and the ones I was with have no idea they're small (thank God).

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
goodsize27 said:

Do not worry dude. I have friends I grew up with, we went surfing together,we went out looking for girls together, and, most of them are average. They always joked about my size, and I never made them feel bad. I always made them feel proud about being a man, proud about having the health to go after girls and getting laid. If you were to meet my buddies, you could not tell they are average, same size as you on or around.

If a woman rejects you for your size, it is not your problem, it is her problem. I do not go around telling women I only date 25 or under gorgeous babes with green or blue eyes , natural blondes or long silky dark haired girls .
If a woman finds a guy that shallow, she would not spend time dealing with him. Do not lose your time even thinking about a woman rejecting you for your size. And any guys that tell you that you are small, that you are very small and such, just remember that a big dick is no licence to put down fellow human beings, and those cocky guys do not have any built in immunity against impotence, against cancer, diabetes, alzheimers ( wrong spelling I guess) desease, etc.

Be a happy man, and, look for the redder juicer strawberries in the field, ignore the rotten pungent ones.

Life is good, enjoy it.

5.75x4.5

Just Browsing
Media
Don't worry about your size man. If she truly wants a large cock then let her go try and find one. I think I am on the small side too--but its ok because I found a woman with a small pussy! She told me that she was once with a guy who an 8 inch cock, but he never made her orgasm. But I have!!! So for fun she can have a big cock every now and then--i bought her a 10 inch jelly dong...and I can give her deep penetration whenever she wants....its fun!! Don't worry....have fun in life!!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
goodsize27 said:
:smile: Upon first meeting would most of you ladies be impressed by 5 and a half by 4 and a half as you lovers penis size?. Would you be able to commit to that size on a regular basis? or would you feel like you were missing out?. I have never had any complaints but know i would not be considered large by most women. :smile:

Yes Goodsize you are a goodsize to most women.:smile:

My opinion and experiences:

1) Most guys i had was averages..few were small but thinking about what i may thought as 'small' it may was girth small.

2) I had no problem in comminting in a relationship with a good guy and had it for a while with a 5'x4' who satysfied me 95% of the time but he was not satysfied with his penis size and insecurities of him tired me a lot in the end..plus with all his negativity i started to pay attention and believing that he knew something that i didnt and he may was small after all ??? And about when i got normally horny wet and had to dry me up to feel frictions my wetness was in the way of more pleasure...i had to control it to feel more...

His insecurities made me feel strange...and confuse of what things were suppose to be...i was getting satysfied and he did not reckon that? How, why...:confused:

3) When i had few fatter girths experiences latter...maybe 5" i notice that i had more fricctions and wetness was not much in the way..

4) When i had my first sex with my bf beggining of this year, it was a total surprise his 9'x6' penis...bcause of him i found LPSG..:smile: to learn to have sex with his lenght without hitting cervix...but the girth..the girth...was a very pleasure thing, and first time a man went really bananas for my natural wetness..it was a booster for the inadequacy i felt when got wet and distractions to have to dry me up before...

I felt he trully enjoy me as a woman as my unique me...and that made me hot as i can be, he light my fire by his feedback and in return we are hot together...i learn to have banging sex the way i like with himdespise of his size..yeh, unbeliavable how i respond to him loving me !

I do find that some people use the expression queen sizes with sarcasm or whatever...i dont think i'm a size queen...but a very wet woman who wets 'by demand' of contagious excitement of a partner too. I think i'm naturaly made to receive fat girths because of that and made them confy inside of me and everything slyding and fricctions good...i love fat girths bcause it makes me feel adequate !!!!

Yes...size do matters nowdays to me and a man that trully enjoys what i have to 'offer' passionatly to him.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
Yes...size do matters nowdays to me and a man that trully enjoys what i have to 'offer' passionatly to him.

Gizella, I hope you marry your BF, because if it is that important to you, you will have a hard time in case of not getting married to your 9X6 friend.
Those words might come back to hound you. I am 8X6, and I have never seen a larger guy at any locker room, nor any of my childhood friends with whom I went surfing and saw naked while changing clothes.
I hope you mean you enjoy large guys, and only that. It would make me feel sad and even guilty to know that my ex girlfriends went lulu and the posibility of them being in a mental institution for not being able to score a large cock ever again ( a larger than mine, if that is the concept of never going back ) would be too much. Do not fall in the group of people that like to box themselves to their future dissappointment.
You are a very objective and reasonalble person. Do not lose that onjectivity by putting yourself in a fishbowl.:smile:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
pichulon said:
Gizella, I hope you marry your BF, because if it is that important to you, you will have a hard time in case of not getting married to your 9X6 friend.
Those words might come back to hound you. I am 8X6, and I have never seen a larger guy at any locker room, nor any of my childhood friends with whom I went surfing and saw naked while changing clothes.
I hope you mean you enjoy large guys, and only that. It would make me feel sad and even guilty to know that my ex girlfriends went lulu and the posibility of them being in a mental institution for not being able to score a large cock ever again ( a larger than mine, if that is the concept of never going back ) would be too much. Do not fall in the group of people that like to box themselves to their future dissappointment.
You are a very objective and reasonalble person. Do not lose that onjectivity by putting yourself in a fishbowl.:smile:

:confused:

Hmmm what's the matter with you Pichulon??? Believe me I had lots of serious struggles in my life that did not send me to institution & already have my share of bs with insecure man bcause of his penis size plus sexeless relationship too...

Yes, I like a lot whom i have now and i will enjoy and enjoy until until...and for sure never need to hunt to score no men big or small.

I have no apologies to give of whom i like and you are the one who are making a box for me in your head!!!

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
:confused:

Hmmm what's the matter with you Pichulon??? Believe me I had lots of serious struggles in my life that did not send me to institution & already have my share of bs with insecure man bcause of his penis size plus sexeless relationship too...

Yes, I like a lot whom i have now and i will enjoy and enjoy until until...and for sure never need to hunt to score no men big or small.

I have no apologies to give of whom i like and you are the one who are making a box for me in your head!!!

Thats cool Gizella, I never asked for any apologies. So do not offer those to me. All I said was that after 9X6, you will be reaching the point of diminishing returns.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pichulon said:
wtf, you're still alive? Why haven't you killed yourself yet? Tool.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude let me make this abundantly clear to you:

At 5x4.5 you are average. You will please the average woman if you know what your doing. You may even please a size queen, but accept the fact that she would in all liklihood prefer bigger than you.

Some recommendations for you...

1) Stop flippin worrying about it! Get laid. Please her the best that you can. If she don't like it, she can sit around and wait for a bigger one. In the end...you got laid...she's pining away for Mr. Donkey Dick. So who wins in the end?

2) Stop worrying about stuff you cannot control. STOP WORRYING ABOUT STUFF YOU CANNOT CONTROL. That mindset is what drives idiots into bars every night of the week. Be a man...take care of what you can control. Do your best to please the woman in every way you know how.

3) Stop taking every single word this woman or that woman says as some sort of gospel. If you hear some skank yakking about the wonders of a giant cock, it does not mean the girls around her can identify with what she is saying. As a rule...SOME (some) women have a tendency to not know what the hell they want. And even if they say they do...they really dont.

4) Take what gifts you have and capitalize on them. If your good-looking, USE IT. If your rich...USE IT. If you eat pussy like no other...DO IT. I personally am a very large guy in physical stature. I KNOW that I will never run a 4 minute mile. But I WILL bench press a Mack truck. In the end...I dont sit around whining about not winning the gold in the 5K in 2004 ;) You dig?

OmahaBeef

keeks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OmahaBeef said:
Dude let me make this abundantly clear to you:

At 5x4.5 you are average. You will please the average woman if you know what your doing. You may even please a size queen, but accept the fact that she would in all liklihood prefer bigger than you.

Some recommendations for you...

1) Stop flippin worrying about it! Get laid. Please her the best that you can. If she don't like it, she can sit around and wait for a bigger one. In the end...you got laid...she's pining away for Mr. Donkey Dick. So who wins in the end?

2) Stop worrying about stuff you cannot control. STOP WORRYING ABOUT STUFF YOU CANNOT CONTROL. That mindset is what drives idiots into bars every night of the week. Be a man...take care of what you can control. Do your best to please the woman in every way you know how.

3) Stop taking every single word this woman or that woman says as some sort of gospel. If you hear some skank yakking about the wonders of a giant cock, it does not mean the girls around her can identify with what she is saying. As a rule...SOME (some) women have a tendency to not know what the hell they want. And even if they say they do...they really dont.

4) Take what gifts you have and capitalize on them. If your good-looking, USE IT. If your rich...USE IT. If you eat pussy like no other...DO IT. I personally am a very large guy in physical stature. I KNOW that I will never run a 4 minute mile. But I WILL bench press a Mack truck. In the end...I dont sit around whining about not winning the gold in the 5K in 2004 ;) You dig?

OmahaBeef

Omaha... You always speak the truth... please continue to post... I and many others really like to absorb your simple but powerful wisdom... and peekin at your muscles is nice too :hypnotized:

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
goodsize27 said:
:smile: Upon first meeting would most of you ladies be impressed by 5 and a half by 4 and a half as you lovers penis size?. Would you be able to commit to that size on a regular basis? or would you feel like you were missing out?. I have never had any complaints but know i would not be considered large by most women. :smile:

That is about the size my wife could handle. But as far as I know she isn't out there looking.