5 AT THE SAME TIME

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Oct 10, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

axolotl27: I'm sure that each member of this group has had a sexual encounter that was so unusual or bizarre that it sticks out in his or her memory. I was 21. The beatings and rejections at high school were past. I was keeping busy visiting a couple of married women, and I was slowly being convinced by the girls I was dating that I should wear "people clothes" and to stop putting on "clown pants" which I had been doing in an effort to hide what some people were referring to as "an obscene bulge". I was away at a university town to take a summer course. It took only about two days in my "people clothes" and then it seemed like everyone was either staring, pointing, whispering, or laughing wherever I went. I became friendly with 8 girls who were renting a house 2 to a room. One Saturday night , 5 of them [ 3 were out on dates ] came up with an insane idea. One of them came to the pub at the corner to tell me what they had planned. This was too good to pass up. We all stripped. After about an hour of wine and foreplay and hysterical laughter, we started what they had cooked up. Girl #1 stood at the end of the bed, legs apart with her face down on the bed so I could enter her from behind. Girl #2 stood with her back against me straddling the portion of my penis that was not inside Girl #1. She bent over on to #1. Girl #3 stood on the end of the bed, legs apart, and facing me so I could lean forward and use my tongue on her. Girls # 4 and 5 stood on either side of me ,and facing me and leaning on my shoulders so they could put one leg up on the bed. Then I could use my fingers on them. It was unreal,--everyone moaning and laughing and squealing. After a while, they switched positions. Two of them had to do double-duty face down on the bed because one of the other 3 tried to take me in but couldn't. The other 2 didn't want to try because they said they were afraid of being injured. What a crazy movie it would have made. Word quickly spread around the campus. I had requests to do it again, but I turned them down because I was spending all my time with Girl #1. This was over 40 years ago, but it ranks with my favourite memories.

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

No wonder forgetful, old folks can remember the ancient past flawlessly!   :D

Pecker

(I've learned that you cannot make someone love you.  All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.)

3. brice123

brice123 New Member

Albums:
    thats pritty awsome i have a few storyes like that not quite so many girls at once but definataly some interesting ones, but i have to say thats pritty awsome grate story

4. avg_joe

Gold Member

OMG !!! Look at the date of this thread, 10-10-2003. 7 years old already.

5. marriedasian

marriedasian Member

Albums:
    holy bring back from the dead... how did brice123 find it?

Draft saved Draft deleted