Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think subway messed up your order cuz that looks more like a 6 inch

B_big_dick18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My dick is soft in that pic lol and obviously I'm not 12inches but I'm very well hung so it's funny and my dick looks longer soft then ur hard dick just sayn lol

hytr3

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My dick is soft in that pic lol and obviously I'm not 12inches but I'm very well hung so it's funny and my dick looks longer soft then ur hard dick just sayn lol

lol i know, i know, i was jk :) 6 inches soft is still pretty damn big lol

B_Jordan85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
good luck finding the foot long. anyone who wears that shirt is just asking to be made fun of. nothing more obnoxious. Sorry, bro, no go. cut down on the subway and walk it instead.

B_Jordan85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol hater^

original comeback. why would i hate on you if you are smaller than me? make sense to you? if anything I'm hating its the fact that you pose for the mirror with your lips puckered, thinking your a model, but your really a fatbody. you brag more than anyone I have seen on this site, but your packing something closer to average size. wake up twinkle-eyes.

I guess this is a new generation full of metro-sexuals with over blown vanity that resembles something closer to 14 year old girls. seriously, what is happening to the male race?!? stop watching Jersey shore homeboy, it's poisoning your mind.

Last edited:

B_big_dick18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanx curious and I dnt think my dick is anywhere near average trust me I been with alot of girls and showers in locker rooms I'm hung. And this shirt is purely humor come on what u got a 3inch dick up ur ass? Lol jk and dude my dick is 100 percent natural I don't need to pump my already big dick to be any bigger. Maxcock I have yet to see one pic of your cock y is that?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
^ If you want to post pics of your dick here that's your prerogative, but then you should be prepared if not everyone is falling all over themselves in awe of you and your penis. Just because you choose to do that, does not obligate me or anyone else to do the same. The reasons they choose not to, whether privacy concerns or something else, are frankly none of your business. I couldn't be less interested in a 'cock off' on the internet. Nor do I brag or make unsubstantiated size claims in the absence of evidence like so many other posters do.
I'm not looking for ego gratification from anonymous strangers, here or anywhere else for that matter.
Trust me, I'm more than happy with my endowment, as are my real life partners.

p.s. General comment to the posters at LPSG: Could we please stop calling anyone who disagrees with someone, who says anything less than complimentary or even slightly critical, a "hater"? It's such an overused, misused and lame expression. :rolleyes:

Last edited: