5 hour rule...

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If it has to do with eating food that's fallen on the floor, I don't want to go to your house.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
nonsense posts are a violation of TOS

"Senseless or unrecognizable content"

Last edited:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Still not make sense. PE penis enlargement or phys ed?

assman69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It sort of makes sense. After an orgasm, the tissues down there contract. I'd think you'd want them to stay relatively full for a while.

Even though it's probably just a myth, I'd still wait. That's assuming you have any self-restraint.

D

deleted136887

I am not doing anything to my body that makes me horny but won't let me get off for 5 hours.

This man speaks sense..... have you seen some of the grossly deformed dicks after PE sessions(on here, I mean)? Jerk of more, it will probably be better for you than putting pumps and weights on your cock.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
I do not see any basis in fact for this one.

When the stretching or other chosen PE method is over the tissues go into a recovery mode. If it were vacuum application it would be draining of the lymphatic fluid from the tissues. It it were manual manipulation techniques the tissues would go into a recovery from the stretching or exercise that had been done.

I can not see any advantage or value either way because to me ejaculation and the stimulation required would be a separate act utilizing different parts of the tissues and nervous system. (for lack of a better description)

I would bet on "wives tale"