5 in

cwilliams84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My friend is 5 in soft and 7 in hard. He's only 13. Does this mean by the time he''s 18-21 thats he's gonna be incredibly hung?

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i he might but my penis hasn't changed from when i was 13 and he and i are about the same size (7.5 x 5.5).

chuck216

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's difficult to tell , he may have been an early bloomer and already have gone through the majority of puberty and reached most of his Adult size. I know I myself was the same size at 14 that I am now, actually I was 1/2 an inch longer, as I was really thin back then and now I'm about 25 lbs overweight. so not as much is exposed.

cwilliams84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Let me tell all yall sick ppl somethin. Yall just want me to look at 13 year old's penises yall the sick ones. He the one who asked me was he gonna get bigger. So thats why i can here. How u like those apples. So :bryce: &:fu: :asshole2:

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let me tell all yall sick ppl somethin. Yall just want me to look at 13 year old's penises yall the sick ones.
Legally, your excuse is inconsequential.

There is a minimum age for membership here. Additionally, we don't want to see visual representations of underage persons. And we don't much want to hear stories about them either.

To answer the question - nobody knows.

Fireballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Let me tell all yall sick ppl somethin. Yall just want me to look at 13 year old's penises yall the sick ones. He the one who asked me was he gonna get bigger. So thats why i can here. How u like those apples.

Oh, for fuck's sake, man!
Would it hurt you that much to
learn to fucking type?