5 inches or 8 inches

juniorbottom

Just Browsing
Media
Hi ladies I have a question for all you ladies out there. If you had two men that were equally good in bed and knew how to use their tools, but one of them had a 5 inch cock and the other one had an 8 inch cock which one would you choose?

juniorbottom

Just Browsing
Media
Okay lets change it around a bit because this nice guy shit is driving me crazy. Lets say you go to an adult toy store looking for a toy for yourself. You get to the display and there are only two types of dildos; large and small. LARGE BEING 8 Inches x 6 girth and small being 5 inches x 4.5 girth. Which one would you pick?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay lets change it around a bit because this nice guy shit is driving me crazy. Lets say you go to an adult toy store looking for a toy for yourself. You get to the display and there are only two types of dildos; large and small. LARGE BEING 8 Inches x 6 girth and small being 5 inches x 4.5 girth. Which one would you pick?
dildos are pointless imo.
i only use vibes.
and only on my clit.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BUT!

if you just wanted to know what feels better, 5 or 8, i'd say neither are ideal.
longer than 7.5'' and i can't be pounded without bleeding.
less than 6'' and i don't feel filled.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

LADIES!!!! Just tell him 8 inches. Lie to him, or be honest. Just make sure the answer is 8 inches. That is what he wants to hear. He doesnt want the truth. He knows you better than you know yourself. He doesnt want your honest opinion about what you find MOST important about a man. Just tell him 8 inches so his self esteem could either get a big boost and make his day, or fall into a depression that he does not posess the penis that every woman would rather have. (in his mind)

What a loser. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LADIES!!!! Just tell him 8 inches. Lie to him, or be honest. Just make sure the answer is 8 inches. That is what he wants to hear. He doesnt want the truth. He doesnt want your honest opinion about what you find MOST important about a man. Just tell him 8 inches so his self esteem could either get a big boost and make his day, or fall into a depression that he does not posess the penis that every woman rather have. (in his mind)

What a loser. :rolleyes:
^^^that

yeah

8'' obviously.
she should totally have chosen you.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Why do people ask questions they have already decided the answer to?

The 'nice guy shit' is driving you crazy, is it? Well I'm sorry but it just so happens that just because YOU are obsessed with the size of you cock it doesn't mean anyone else gives a fuck.

Quite seriously, dolfette's answer is representative of (I would guess) more than 90% of women. Most of us would choose the guy we got along with better and not give a fuck about cock size. Of the other <10% I'd say as many would prefer / need the smaller cock as would want the bigger.

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I respect the people who took the question seriously and answered it. I think it shows tolerance.

juniorbottom

Just Browsing
Media
All i fucking asked was to answer 5 or 8 nothing else nor a big fucking story. 4-8 your the biggest dick for answering like that. The question was not even aimed towards you unless you like dicks. Fuckhead!!!