5 inches or 8 inches

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I respect the people who took the question seriously and answered it. I think it shows tolerance.

Does your mother know you are gay?

See, there are questions that dont have straight answers. The above question implies that you are gay, whether you answer yes or no. Not a fair question. Just like the OPs question is not a fair question. Why doesnt the OP come out and ask what he really is trying to find out? "Do women prefer bigger penises?" That is what this is about. And there are tons of threads on this subject already. And the answers are the pretty much what Dolfette orginally said. But that was not what the OP wants to hear.

So, what it your answer? What do YOU think women prefer? Or are you on the sidelines hoping to get the answer you want, like the OP?:rolleyes:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All i fucking asked was to answer 5 or 8 nothing else nor a big fucking story. 4-8 your the biggest dick for answering like that. The question was not even aimed towards you unless you like dicks. Fuckhead!!!

Does your mother know your are gay? (see my post above)

Last edited:

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay lets change it around a bit because this nice guy shit is driving me crazy. Lets say you go to an adult toy store looking for a toy for yourself. You get to the display and there are only two types of dildos; large and small. LARGE BEING 8 Inches x 6 girth and small being 5 inches x 4.5 girth. Which one would you pick?
Why does it drive you crazy? If you're not prepared to accept that personality (to most women) is more important than penis size, why even ask the question? Dating isn't like shopping for dildos. Do you wish it was??

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All i fucking asked was to answer 5 or 8 nothing else nor a big fucking story. 4-8 your the biggest dick for answering like that. The question was not even aimed towards you unless you like dicks. Fuckhead!!!
Oh, one more thing. I never answered to you. Besides the gay question, which makes a point, this is the first time I am speaking to you, ever. My first post was to the ladies, NOT YOU. My second post was to Dolfette. My third post was to Zayne.

Your insecurites have turn out to be entertainment for us all. Thanks. :smile:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why does it drive you crazy? If you're not prepared to accept that personality (to most women) is more important than penis size, why even ask the question? Dating isn't like shopping for dildos. Do you wish it was??
indeed it's not!

and 5 is far from useless if it's fixed to a good man with an understanding of his lover's needs.
not feeling full is not the same as not enjoying the sex.
i've had a decent sex life with 4'' and crap sex with 7.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think this thread was just yet another of those ''let's mock the small guys!'' threads. they're not big and they're not clever.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First of all i am not gay and my questions were the women of lpsg not to the fuckhead 4-8, but thanks for asking.

NO!!! You have to answer the question!!! YES or NO? Does your mother know you are gay? The truth does not matter.

I hope you know what I am getting at. Ofcourse you are not gay. Let me explain it because this is getting silly.

Me asking you that question is like you asking what the ladies prefer, 5" or 8". They answer that it really doesnt matter. There are more important things in life. You get upset. It just has to be one or the other. But that is not the truth. Just like you are not gay.

Do you get it now?

Last edited:

juniorbottom

Just Browsing
Media
The majority of women prefer the way a guy treats them over penis size, i know this but those same women at the end of the day would take a larger penis over a small one in a heartbeat. Its like going to buy a car and finding the one with everything they wanted, but not the right color. There is always something missing.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The majority of women prefer the way a guy treats them over penis size, i know this but those same women at the end of the day would take a larger penis over a small one in a heartbeat. Its like going to buy a car and finding the one with everything they wanted, but not the right color. There is always something missing.

Hopeless...

I give up.

Keep calling me names. It will make you feel better.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh, so really we'd all prefer a 2 foot dick as thick as our thighs?

you're an idiot.

very few women want a dick that hurts them.
going to hospital because your injured cervix is gushing blood isn't fun or sexy.
so bigger is not always better.

most women i talk sex with say that being too big means you never get to just let go, you always have to hold back, because it really fricking hurts if you're not careful.

...but you're not really interested in what i have to say, or what any other woman has to say, unless they're going to agree with you.

you've decided already, so why the fuck are you bothering us with the question?

juniorbottom

Just Browsing
Media
You may have not been speaking directly but you interfered in something that had nothing to do with you. This was directed towards the women, and i was just posting as a means of entertainment. If i insulted anyone here then i appologize them. I know that most women dont think like guys, but there are those who do and sometimes even worse.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hang on...

this insistence that women just want bigger.
the posting style.
i'd put money on this being an alt.
the name is on the tip of my tongue!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

Ooooo. Get her!

First of all i am not gay and my questions were the women of lpsg not to the fuckhead 4-8, but thanks for asking.

Watch out, wish - she'll scratch your eyes out! :rolleyes:

You are a lost cause.

Again i appologize!!

It doesn't matter that you're apologising because the above answer indicates you have learned nothing. You insist that women do pick men based on cock size. We insist that we don't. And yet you leave the 'conversation' (for want of a better word) still believing what you came in believing. What the fuck did you get out of this?

wseattle

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
its like asking if two woman are the same except one has 38c and the other is 32a who would you choose?? duh i dont know