5 inches or 8 inches

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now we just know that you're neurotic instead.

Neurotic? First you were making fun of people for their height and now you're making fun of personality disorders? Hmm, aren't you such a tough guy on the internet? Be more tough plz...

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whoah, my bad.

I didn't know that you're actually suffering from BPD. Or is it Asperger's? Normally, I pick up on these things.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the truth is that most women want 5 inches then 8 after she is done
with the 5.

i have like 9 degrees in womanology.:smile:

shoxx

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
LADIES!!!! Just tell him 8 inches. Lie to him, or be honest. Just make sure the answer is 8 inches. That is what he wants to hear. He doesnt want the truth. He knows you better than you know yourself. He doesnt want your honest opinion about what you find MOST important about a man. Just tell him 8 inches so his self esteem could either get a big boost and make his day, or fall into a depression that he does not posess the penis that every woman would rather have. (in his mind)

What a loser. :rolleyes:

Hey everyone, do you know why this guy always says the things that he does?

Cause he's a dick. LMAO

shoxx

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All i fucking asked was to answer 5 or 8 nothing else nor a big fucking story. 4-8 your the biggest dick for answering like that. The question was not even aimed towards you unless you like dicks. Fuckhead!!!

dont buy into 4-8's crap. He is just an agry person who is suffering inside burning energy on the uncontrolable with his Narcissistic Masochism.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey everyone, do you know why this guy always says the things that he does?

Cause he's a dick. LMAO
I guess the truth hurts some people. They cant handle the truth. I was wrong about you. You really are an ass. You and the OP will get along just fine. You both dont know how to listen.

dont buy into 4-8's crap. He is just an agry person who is suffering inside burning energy on the uncontrolable with his Narcissistic Masochism.

If you could point out HOW I am Narcissistic, I may give you some credit for using big words. Look through my galleries. Oh, wait, I dont have any. I guess I am not that into myself and need people to compliment me when my girl tells me my dick is no eye candy.

And how am I angry? I just call it like I see it.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm giving out free hugs! Anyone want one? :hug:

Can't we all just get along?

D

deleted464787

i dont want your free hugs.

but ill take a free BJ please :D

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I don't know what the OP's intentions were, but if I had to guess it is because he wants confirmation. This can be a touchy subject and since one would think it is pretty easy to conduct a poll on the issue on an internet forum dedicated to penises, he probably assumed he could get some quick confirmation here.

You can't get confirmation of your assumptions when they're wrong.

@OP- In my experience, the vast majority of women would take the 8. Obviously, there are always exceptions but not many. Will you find that answer in this thread? Probably not because I think most women here have either answered the question countless times before or just won't be honest with themselves.

Who are you to judge whether a person is being dishonest with him/herself? Why do you think you know my mind, dolfette's mind, AE's mind better than we know ourselves? Is it just because we disagree with you?

I've personally only come across one girl who preferred an average sized penis, and she was asian so go figure. But really, just go to a site like craigslist where you'll find constant requests for large dicks but rarely ever find a request for an average or smaller size. Look how many women will go fuck a guy just because they found at he's hung. You'll never find a girl who will fuck a guy because she found out he is average or smaller. Regardless of what they say, their actions tell the truth.

AE covered the majority of that well in her post - but I just have to ask you how many women have you discussed this with that you feel you have a reasonable sample group to apply your assumptions to 51% of the population of the planet?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and, boys, if you're 8'' long then lots of the women you sleep with will say ''that's the perfect size for me!!''

just like every guy i blow will tell me i give the world's best blowjobs...which is bullshit.

but i've been with a guy who was too big to fuck. and i left him paretly because i knew i would, even if i'd ever managed to get that thing inside me, never really enjoy sex with him the way i could with someone smaller.

7 is perfect.

JC4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If they are identical in every way other than the size of their dick.....obviously the 8" one!

D_Yowton Y Yingyang

Account Disabled
Media
I'm 5 inches. I love that I can go all the way in a woman and grind our pubes together with no worries about bottoming out. I've had so many women tell me that they've done the big dick thing with some jerk that pounded away, hitting bottom with each stroke, or that had 2 - 3 inches sticking out because he was too long for her vaginal track, and it was agony for them on many levels.

Women do like a long tongue. I got one of those and I know how to use it. I love to have a woman begging for my tongue to keep going. After they come from my tongue, I don't think they'd care what I put in them to get myself off.