D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
I didn't remember all of mine but the top 2 were
10 - physical touch
9 - quality time
and the lowest was
1 - receiving gifts

as you can tell... I am NOT a Material Girl... sorry Madonna :)
but "[My] Body is a Wonderland" use your hands - thank you John Mayer

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is anyone down to discuss their findings? The results were cool, but I want to know what to do with that information now.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pitbull - FETCH!

New Avitar
(Pant, pant, SLOBBER!)

The new one is much sexier! Thank you *kiss*

I'm finding it interesting that it's the FEMALES who are scoring so high on physical touch and the guys who are scoring so high on quality time. I would have thought it would be the other way around. Physical touch wasn't my number one, so I guess I think like a guy!

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm finding it interesting that it's the FEMALES who are scoring so high on physical touch and the guys who are scoring so high on quality time. I would have thought it would be the other way around. Physical touch wasn't my number one, so I guess I think like a guy!

Not necessarily but it is very important to a lot of us
(I scored a 9 on Physical Touch and 10 on Quality Time)

I used to have a signature on my profile that Sex took 15 minutes and that women wanted men who were quality the other 23 hours and 45 minutes.
Well that door swings both ways.
Men don't need to love you to touch you (or have sex with you) but if we are going to spend the whole day with you then there better be something there.

Another way of looking at it is that in a man's world - if we let someone in our man cave they are someone special - a member of our man club.
And if a woman lets us in her woman cave (no I don't mean vagina) we are affirmed as special.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pitbull, I tried to take the test, but I can't choose sometimes! I'll try it again, but some of those choices were hard!

Also, what if your spouse doesn't do the thing that you want him to do, but you would love it sooooo much if he did it, more than the other thing? How does the test work? Because it seems that it wouldn't really work unless I answered how my ideal husband would behave towards me, not my almost-perfect-but-just-human real husband. :redface:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not necessarily but it is very important to a lot of us
(I scored a 9 on Physical Touch and 10 on Quality Time)

I know a lot of people (male and female) were pretty close on physical touch and quality time (for me, touch wasn't far behind either), I just found it surprising the way it was falling out. I think I would have expected males (in general) to be coming out strongly ahead on physical touch, and females to be coming out strongly ahead on quality time.

Pitbull, I tried to take the test, but I can't choose sometimes! I'll try it again, but some of those choices were hard!

Also, what if your spouse doesn't do the thing that you want him to do, but you would love it sooooo much if he did it, more than the other thing? How does the test work? Because it seems that it wouldn't really work unless I answered how my ideal husband would behave towards me, not my almost-perfect-but-just-human real husband. :redface:

I took it in a 'I prefer it when . . .' kind of way, rather than in a 'He actually does this . . .' kind of way (of course, I don't actually HAVE a he at the moment!).

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just found it surprising the way it was falling out. I think I would have expected males (in general) to be coming out strongly ahead on physical touch, and females to be coming out strongly ahead on quality time.

Learning something about men.
Very good.

Quality men enjoy quality time with quality women :smile:

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
6 Words of Affirmation
7 Quality Time
3 Receiving Gifts
8 Acts of Service
6 Physical Touch

Hmm..I never knew that acts of service would be the highest..but when I think of it..I do give more credit when a man shows me in his actions that he cares for me.

Quality time..hmmm..maybe this is the reason why long distance rels don't really work for me :)

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
OK Got my scores and here they are:

6 Words of Affirmation
9 Quality Time
1 Receiving Gifts
4 Acts of Service
10 Physical Touch

So... give me a gift...meh, ok, better yet...DO something nice for me...saweet, even better... Tell me you think I'm the most intellectual girl you know and that's hot..you are getting my attention, especially when you decide you'd rather stay home with me and watch a movie cuddled up together rather than go hunting with the guys... I'm totally sold out to you now!!! And...while we are cuddling..it's ok to slip me the tongue and put your hand under my shirt! :p Might even forget the movie!!

Great quiz, Im gonna print this out and post on my refrigerator .. LOL

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Learning something about men.
Very good.

Quality men enjoy quality time with quality women :smile:

I like it :smile:.

6 Words of Affirmation
7 Quality Time
3 Receiving Gifts
8 Acts of Service
6 Physical Touch

Hmm..I never knew that acts of service would be the highest..but when I think of it..I do give more credit when a man shows me in his actions that he cares for me.

Quality time..hmmm..maybe this is the reason why long distance rels don't really work for me :)

I think you have the most spread out results so far! I guess that means you're happy as long as he is kind and wonderful :smile:.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you, Bulldog! How interesting!

I tried not to look at this thread because I didn't want it to influence my answers.

I don't know how accurate my answers are. The wording of the questions kept messing me up. I find myself desiring the things that are missing in a relationship so that they're overemphasized, so I think that's why Acts of Service is so high. TheBoyfriend works A LOT and we have very little time together, so I often really want more help, and when he helps me, it means more to me than if he did not work so much, so that desire springs entirely from the circumstances of this relationship.

I realized while I was choosing that I don't posses an "ideal" when it comes to my mate. I want the person I'm with, without the flaws I perceive. :tongue:

I also found myself leaning more towards one answer than another because of things that TheBoyfriend is not good at doing, so I don't actually prefer the things he's not good at doing.

I don't really feel like my scores say anything about my personality, as it's a reflection of what works right now and what is missing in my relationship. For example, I love it when he gives me gifts, and he'll buy me small spontaneous gifts sometimes and that warms my heart because he thought of me, but I desire more of his time and help at home right now, so that score is through the roof. I bet if I took it again a month from now, it would be completely different.

Your Scores
6 Words of Affirmation
8 Quality Time
1 Receiving Gifts
12 Acts of Service
3 Physical Touch

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't know how accurate my answers are. The wording of the questions kept messing me up. I find myself desiring the things that are missing in a relationship so that they're overemphasized, so I think that's why Acts of Service is so high. TheBoyfriend works A LOT and we have very little time together, so I often really want more help, and when he helps me, it means more to me than if he did not work so much, so that desire springs entirely from the circumstances of this relationship.

The need for Acts of Service might also have something to do with having a newborn in the house :smile:.

D

deleted3782

3 Words of Affirmation
10 Quality Time
1 Receiving Gifts
7 Acts of Service
9 Physical Touch

In several of those choices, I wanted to pick a nonexistant answer...maybe my language is fatalistic nihilism?

blazblue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
6 Words of Affirmation
8 Quality Time
3 Receiving Gifts
6 Acts of Service
7 Physical Touch

i must be a balanced and well rounded guy

blazblue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hey i just realized that i have the same score as emjay but the numbers are arranged differently lol