5 Things You Didn't Know About Female Masturbation

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
5 Things You Didn't Know About Masturbation

Although men may joke and tease each other about their solo sexual activity, women are typically less forthcoming about their own self-pleasuring. With a very close friend, some may compare notes discretely about the best vibrators or the stress relief going solo can provide.

But women's masturbation is not generally a common topic of conversation among girlfriends. Maybe it should be, say sex therapists. They point out that women's masturbation can have benefits both for health and relationships. Here are five things about masturbation women may not know:
1. "Normal" masturbation in women takes many forms.

2. Masturbation can improve your mood -- without the ''obligations'' of partnered sex.

3. Masturbation can improve your sex life with your partner.

4. Masturbation can help you relax.

5. Masturbation can provide pain relief.

B_quietguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I like watching women pleasure themselves! It is a joy to behold!

The most enthusiastic women I've been with were ones who eagerly went on solo flights.

When I start dating a new partner, I usually ask her to pleasure herself in front of me. Then once she's into it (pun intended), I ask her to take my hand, and show me how she likes it. Every single time I give her my hand, she teaches me just the right way to touch her. She teaches me her favorite ways to bring herself to orgasm. What a gift!

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As long as I'm not running late I masturbate before getting up in the morning and as I go to sleep at night. Not an insertion thing, more of a grinding thing. Cumming helps me fall asleep at night and starts the day with a smile.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wanking is MY pleasure.
i'm not doing it for anyone else.
don't give a shit if it would turn them on or not, it just makes me feel like a performing animal in a circus.
as far as i'm concerned, it's not a spectator sport.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
5 Things You Didn't Know About Masturbation

Although men may joke and tease each other about their solo sexual activity, women are typically less forthcoming about their own self-pleasuring. With a very close friend, some may compare notes discretely about the best vibrators or the stress relief going solo can provide.

But women's masturbation is not generally a common topic of conversation among girlfriends. Maybe it should be, say sex therapists. They point out that women's masturbation can have benefits both for health and relationships. Here are five things about masturbation women may not know:
1. "Normal" masturbation in women takes many forms.

2. Masturbation can improve your mood -- without the ''obligations'' of partnered sex.

3. Masturbation can improve your sex life with your partner.

4. Masturbation can help you relax.

5. Masturbation can provide pain relief.

If mothers would only learn and apply these ideas with their sons/daughters!:mad:Life would be much less stressfull for everyone!:rolleyes: