5 Week Test: Increasing My Load and Erection Quality

Jayrobinson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I bought my self a bunch of "Cum Load Increasing" and "Erection Enhancing" supplements and decided to put them to the test in a 5 week trial. The supplements I've bought include:

L-arginine 1000mg
Zinc 25mg
L-canitine 500mg
L-lysine 1000mg

In addition to taking these amounts every day, I am going to increase my water intake and perform kegel exercises every day. I will report back every week to share my results.

If you see anything wrong or have any advice in which i should add or take away from this experiment... Please do tell.

Jayrobinson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After some more research, I've decided to change up the supplements a little now I am taking:

A-AKG powder 3 times a day
Citrulline Malate powder 2 times a day
Zinc 50mg
L-carnitine 500mg
L-lysine 1000mg
Soy Lecithin

Along with all of this, I will be drinking a lot of water, doing lots of kegels, and routinely working out. Once again, I am open to suggestions and advice on what to do differently :D

Nickstevens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi there, what is the update. I have read a lot about zinc being very good for semen volume. Have you improved a lot. It would be interesting to know what sort of results you got.

Nickstevens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi there, what is the update. I have read a lot about zinc being very good for semen volume. Have you improved a lot. It would be interesting to know what sort of results you got.

My bad, I didn't see that you just posted this. I will check back for the updates.:smile: