50+ and hung

D

deleted136887

51 year old geezer here.
Have just stopped smoking this year and getting back into fittness regime.
Being a geezer does not mean end of sex-life at all.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 57 and still quite sexually active. I have had some occasional mild ED but never to the point where I couldn't easily penetrate a woman. I'm not what I would consider "big" but comfortably above average (BPEL 7.7", avg. girth 5.6").

As for posting pictures of my cock on the internet, you guys should remember that there was no internet when a guy who is now over 50 was growing up. Furthermore, many of us are professional people, or in a position in which being "exposed" as someone who offered up naked pictures would be taken as being in the same ball park as being a flasher.

I'm not here to hook up with somebody, or to have my ego stroked by soliciting compliments about my penis, not that I am knocking those here who do have those goals.

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In these youth-obsessed times, I have noticed that older hung guys often lust after young playmates, and the young ones often just want to date or play with themselves ("no old dudes!" is one of the most popular exclusion criteria on gay hookup websites... and "old" often starts at 35 for some of them)... too bad really!

Although AARP eligibility starts at age 50, I would consider anyone in his fifth decade life still solidly grounded in middle age and, contrary to the opinion of many therapy-prone, frustration-bound A&F shoppers, "older" is actually a desirable description. :cool:

Some of my most treasured experiences have been with incredibly sexy, mature men of the over-50 age range, and while it can be occasionally amusing to provide 21-year-olds with a blowjob that will set the bar so high that they only find disappointment in future quests for similar sensations, it is much more satisfying to rock the world of an experienced well-endowed man who has had plenty of opportunity for comparisons.

chamisaguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It all depends on genes, one's mental outlook, staying active and involved, and luck!
67 here, don't want to stop yet, I can assure you! And it all still works just fine -- ask my buddies! LOL

And "Hi!" to SilverTip, one of those buddies!

Attachments

Last edited:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anyone who has read me knows that I love daddies as much as the next guy (realizing that "daddy" does not always equal = older [than me] man).

In these youth-obsessed times, I have noticed that older hung guys often lust after young playmates, and the young ones often just want to date or play with themselves ("no old dudes!" is one of the most popular exclusion criteria on gay hookup websites... and "old" often starts at 35 for some of them)... too bad really!

Yes, I was recently informed at a bar (after someone told me I was young based on my face) that 37 was in fact, "old." Now, I don't mind being daddy, but c'mon? How sad is it that young men think anything over 30 or 35 is ancient. Their loss, I suppose.

Although AARP eligibility starts at age 50, I would consider anyone in his fifth decade life still solidly grounded in middle age and, contrary to the opinion of many therapy-prone, frustration-bound A&F shoppers, "older" is actually a desirable description. :cool:

Some of my most treasured experiences have been with incredibly sexy, mature men of the over-50 age range, and while it can be occasionally amusing to provide 21-year-olds with a blowjob that will set the bar so high that they only find disappointment in future quests for similar sensations, it is much more satisfying to rock the world of an experienced well-endowed man who has had plenty of opportunity for comparisons.

Exactly.

It all depends on genes, one's mental outlook, staying active and involved, and luck!
67 here, don't want to stop yet, I can assure you! And it all still works just fine -- ask my buddies! LOL

And "Hi!" to SilverTip, one of those buddies!

Older, fit, sexually active men are awesome. I mean, we all grow old, so why not embrace this and look forward to sex when all your hair is silver (or grey). WOOOF!!