50 First Fucks

12Metric

Just Browsing
Media
(Note. This is based on fact. All names have been changed.) My name is Jakub Chad. Gay name, I know, but it is the kind of name that the ladies go for...Anyway, just some background. I grew up in Sacramento, California. I was one of the biggest womanizers in my high school, using my eleven incher to do damage to any girl I could get my hands on. My life changed forever, though, when I moved to a town in Montana, called Browning. The girls there, man, were just BEAUTIFUL. And almost all the ones I met were either virgins or close to it. I took it then, for my mission, to fuck fifty of the beautiful girls and bring a piece of Sacramento here. The list of just a few names is below...

Coti Lynn
Sarah
Dani P.
Dani O.
Philesha
Emma Lee
Jennifer
Rachel
Lauren
Lauryn

JonahFalcon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is this Mr. Pinsky? "100 Girls I'd Like to Pork".

100 Girls I'd Like To Pork: #90 Well Endowed Construction Girl (With Hardhat)

#90 Well Endowed Construction Girl (With Hardhat)

construction-woman.jpg

BOINGGGGGG!
Mr. Pinsky almost blew a gasket when he saw this foxy little thing... no, this foxy BIG thing... down at the local construction site. They were erecting a new Wal Mart, and Mr. Pinsky began to get a new erection of his own. You have to know that this lady would be a wild ride. In fact, I think I'll have to invest in a hard hat of my own. This woman makes the porking list based on her assets as well as her dedication to keeping the country strong and growing. And what can you say about a woman who can sling a hammer and put up drywall? You get the best of all worlds with a girl like that!

#90... Well Endowed Constructio Girl (With Hardhat). Pinsky Says™: She's ready and willing to handle my heavy equipment!