50 Things that girls wish guys knew

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Menicus that made me laugh! Rare!

That list so awesome because it's true.

Honestly though the more I view that list the more conceited females seem and the less I like them in general; there is a difference between common decency and attention whoring. A huge difference.

I could see the list holding water if it wasn't unbalanced; basically it reads "You will do all things for us; we will do nothing for you." If that's how you want to roll, fine, but I wouldn't put up with most of this bullshit.

I'm not one to hit women but I'd slap a ho' if she's acting like this.

espreggels

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nicely said, both of you. My hat's off additionally to espreggels for going through all the font and size changes I couldn't be bothered with earlier.

I just bolded my stuff. If I'd wanted to get fancy, I could have de-quoted everything, but that would've been too much time spent dealing with this ridiculous list. It's scary when you consider that there are actually women out there who believe this kind of thing. Their cat food bills must be astronomical.

I will say that I do love spooning, though.

Spooning is almost always great. But sometimes I just want to get comfortable while I sleep. Women shouldn't interpret that as us symbolically withdrawing from you or anything heavy like that.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree completely with Jovial, as usual. A girl is not any better or worse than I am. She deserves the same respectful and loving treatment that I do. Females by their nature are not some "higher life form" just because they have babies. I think women use men's desire for them physically and emotionally as a weapon against us. How many times have I heard the line from a guy "She's pissed at me so she cut me off". Women use sex (or the refusal of it) all the time as a way to punish men. I'm not playing these games any more, and I hope guys wise up to all the manipulation going on. If females don't want to be the equals of men, then they can go take a hike. They certainly will never be my betters.

Also the list sounds like I'm being preached to. I don't need or want to hear it.
:biggrin1:

I agree with Hung Jon. Though I might not have sex with a woman, I can absolutely relate to the manipulation many women in my life use to get what they want. The superpower that protects me is the fact that I am not considered a possible sexual partner.

Now, I'll hang my head while the women on this site take pot-shots at me...

Yikes

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Loved the Sex & the City quote! :biggrin1:

Totally agree with the "Fat chicks have feelings too!" one, but some of the others (can't remember the exact numbers...) are just gender stereotyping. Like many here, I agree with some of the statements, and disagree with others.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is just a list somebody made, not something that all us females believe or agree with.

Some of the responses have been pretty hostile. I understand how game playing and manipulation can piss people off and is just wrong.

I just want to say, again, someone wrote this list as a joke and do not paint all of us as manipulative, whiny, insecure bitches.

One more thing...Happy New Year! Woo Hoo!

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is just a list somebody made, not something that all us females believe or agree with.

Some of the responses have been pretty hostile. I understand how game playing and manipulation can piss people off and is just wrong.

I just want to say, again, someone wrote this list as a joke and do not paint all of us as manipulative, whiny, insecure bitches.

One more thing...Happy New Year! Woo Hoo!

Fair enuf. I'm off my high-horse now.

Woo Hoo, back at ya!:biggrin1:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I agree with Hung Jon. Though I might not have sex with a woman, I can absolutely relate to the manipulation many women in my life use to get what they want. The superpower that protects me is the fact that I am not considered a possible sexual partner.

Now, I'll hang my head while the women on this site take pot-shots at me...

Yikes
Haha don't be so sure you aren't being thought of as a possible sex partner... I'm not the only girl who is only truly attracted to gay guys. Your saving grace might be that you'd never have sex with a girl, but it doesn't mean girls don't desire you. ;)

espreggels

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I didn't mean to imply that I thought the list applied to every single woman. But still, it's representative of a certain attitude of entitlement many women possess to a greater or lesser degree. Whether it's a majority or a large minority, I can't say.

I think someone wrote this list to be funny -- or "funny," as genuine humor is scarce on the ground in it -- but not as joke. Sort of in a "Isn't the truth hilarious sometimes?" tone, not in one of "This is a satire of what men think women want from men." The author doesn't seem sophisticated enough for the latter.

And woo-hoo.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree completely with Jovial, as usual. A girl is not any better or worse than I am. She deserves the same respectful and loving treatment that I do. Females by their nature are not some "higher life form" just because they have babies. Whoa! I think you need to take a lude, dude. Clearly you have been wronged by the type of woman this list makes fun of, but thats not my fault! I think women use men's desire for them physically and emotionally as a weapon against us. How many times have I heard the line from a guy "She's pissed at me so she cut me off". Women use sex (or the refusal of it) all the time as a way to punish men. Jesus Christ! What kind of dumb ass women do you know?!? I'm not playing these games any more, and I hope guys wise up to all the manipulation going on. If females don't want to be the equals of men, then they can go take a hike. They certainly will never be my betters. ROTFLMAO I hope you and Bobby Riggs have a grand old time sucking each other off in hell; because with an angry misogynistic attitude like that no decent woman will come within 10 yards of you. :tongue::biggrin1:
Also the list sounds like I'm being preached to. I don't need or want to hear it. :biggrin1:
I'm so sorry you have encountered so many of the wrong type of woman and that it has made you hateful rather than introspective and reflective.:frown1:

No, wasn't accusing women (in general) or you (in particular) of being dishonest. I was saying that women don't want honesty from men. Not really.
In general, I think we all just need to be a lot more forgiving of and patient with each other.
Actually I do want honesty. I tend to be rather pragmatic, so I don't act like the women who bought into "The Rules" or any of those other asinine books on how to "catch a man" I don't need to be lied to. I agree more patience and forgiveness would make the world a much better place.

Now, I'll hang my head while the women on this site take pot-shots at me... Yikes
Why do you allow manipulative, toxic people in your life? :confused: So what if they are women, if they do you harm or make you feel bad they need to go! That includes family members. I recently cut a cousin out of my life and it's as if the weight of the world had been lifted from my shoulders.:cool:

This is just a list somebody made, not something that all us females believe or agree with. AMEN!!
Some of the responses have been pretty hostile. I understand how game playing and manipulation can piss people off and is just wrong. As do I, which is why I don't act like that. I just want to say, again, someone wrote this list as a joke and do not paint all of us as manipulative, whiny, insecure bitches. One more thing...Happy New Year! Woo Hoo!
:biggrin1::cool:Same to you babe!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hung Jon http://www.lpsg.org/images36/buttons/viewpost.gif
I'm not playing these games any more, and I hope guys wise up to all the manipulation going on. If females don't want to be the equals of men, then they can go take a hike. They certainly will never be my betters. ROTFLMAO I hope you and Bobby Riggs have a grand old time sucking each other off in hell; because with an angry misogynistic attitude like that no decent woman will come within 10 yards of you. :tongue::biggrin1:

Wow. That's a pretty angry response! I happen to agree that if a women doesn't want to me my equal then she can take a hike. What's wrong with that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennuine73 http://www.lpsg.org/images36/buttons/viewpost.gif
This is just a list somebody made, not something that all us females believe or agree with. AMEN!!

Then why did you post it? :confused:

I think that in relations between men and women the old standby Golden Rule should apply- "Do unto others as you would have do unto you." In other words- treat people the way you would like them to treat you. It's called respect.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks for reminding me, NJQT. I forgot one.

61. If it makes me feel bad, it can't be true.

Not me, I take people especially men at face value I always have...

I have had more men including my own father bring up irrelevant shit from 15 years ago during an argument than I possibly could...

:biggrin1: You have just described my last serious boyfriend and none of the women I know...

Why? Because both men and women lie? I'm not one of those women, I never have been...

In spite of my sometimes brutal honesty, I have had not one, not two, but 3 men from this site lie to me... :mad:

Nice try, QT-pie. Quoting a single example, or your own personal experience, is legit in any debate. But it doesn't always prove a point.
  • They say crime statistics are rising. But I can walk down my street and feel perfectly safe. It's only some neighbourhoods.
  • Men make more money than women. But Carly Fiorina was head of Hewlett-Packard, so all this talk of a glass ceiling is silly.
  • Don't try and tell me African Americans are economically disadvantaged when there's Oprah and Bill Cosby.
  • They say immigrants help the economy. But my Mexican plumber ripped me off--they must be irresponsible tax-evaders!
I think enough men felt a twinge of recognition at what was written to say that your personal experiences, valid as they are, may not quite prove adequate rebuttal.

At risk of being flamed, when was the last time you actually dated, loved; and had sex with a woman?:confused: Sounds like you got this crap from the He Man Woman Haters Club. :biggrin1::frown1::mad:

I bravely fucked women from 1978 to 1993, and just to keep my hand in, I sprang for a Headbang Special in 2002. I had several serious relationships with women and went so far as to live with one.

In fact, my fine NJQT, I probably have more experience in relationships with women than you do.

Of course, I could be wrong, and if you'd care to describe your relationships with women in detail, you'll find quite a few salivating straight males who would love to eavesdrop. With a hanky.

Anyhow, NJ, I'm just yanking your chain with a mild flame. You know I love you. I just don't use smileys, so you'd never know it.

BTW, that reminds me...

62. The following are not childish, meaningless, stupid, immature, nor irritating from, or on, a grown woman, nor as motifs in her abode. They are a sign of sensitivity, nurturing, and a romantic soul.
  • Cute little smiley faces
  • Dotting your i's with little circles
  • Ditto for little hearts
  • Laura Ashley
  • Baby talk
  • Plush animals
  • XXX OOO XXX
  • Poetry
  • Nails with more than three colours of nail polish
  • Pink
This list, surely, proves that I have been in a serious relationship with a woman, no?

HB8

jack65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello

What only 50 things to remember? dam my wife is trying to pull the wool over my eyes again, she's always saying theres hundreds of things i should know!

Chicks, ya give then a vote, then they have lists! lol.

Thank You.

SereneBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
20. Do not start with us. You will not win... not kidding .. we ALWAYS win

I have to disagree with 20.

There's a guy I like right now who always wins. So this bit about women being the only ones who are irrational is puzzling to me. Whenever he gets mad (and it happens a lot) - I never know when what I'm doing or saying will set him off - he always wins.

I'm the 'bad guy' in the friendship and nothing I ever do is right. The longer I know him the more I walk on eggshells around him. I never know when he'll blow up. He's always letting me know how amazingly disappointing I am. If I try to defend myself he twists it as proof of what a 'retarded cunt' I am. If I remain silent I am again proving my lower IQ and a 'dumb cunt'

:frown1:

jack65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello

SereneBlue, thats no good at all, but it probably is more to do with the insecurities he has then about you really.

Has some thing changed in his life lately? some times this causes people to be come like what you have posted, when i say lately i mean in the last 2 or 3 yrs.

hope things work out for ya.

Thank You.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have to disagree with 20.

There's a guy I like right now who always wins. So this bit about women being the only ones who are irrational is puzzling to me. Whenever he gets mad (and it happens a lot) - I never know when what I'm doing or saying will set him off - he always wins.

I'm the 'bad guy' in the friendship and nothing I ever do is right. The longer I know him the more I walk on eggshells around him. I never know when he'll blow up. He's always letting me know how amazingly disappointing I am. If I try to defend myself he twists it as proof of what a 'retarded cunt' I am. If I remain silent I am again proving my lower IQ and a 'dumb cunt'.

:frown1:
SereneBlue. This guy is emotionally abusive. Get out while you can.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On New Year's Eve he told me whenever I laugh and smile I have the face of an old, greying bullfrog.

That's it...tell the guy to fuck off and die...with love, of course!

You don't have to take any of that kind of crap from anyone, in particular someone who is supposed to care about you, SB. Kick him to the curb and leave yourself open to the next relationship that'll be better for NOT BEING HIM!

x

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Quote from njqt:
Originally Posted by Hellboy0
Now, I'll hang my head while the women on this site take pot-shots at me... Yikes

"Why do you allow manipulative, toxic people in your life? So what if they are women, if they do you harm or make you feel bad they need to go! That includes family members. I recently cut a cousin out of my life and it's as if the weight of the world had been lifted from my shoulders."

Lady, I gave the last one a big wake up call by 'divorcing her ass'. Well, at least breaking off our business partnership (which if anyone has tried before is worse than any divorce I've ever encountered).

I learned alot from that relationship, mostly not to take that kind of manipulative crap from anyone, male or female. It just seems like it usually comes from my female associates more than the male ones.

For the record, I do love my lady friends. They treat me just fine; it's probably ME that needs more lessons in 'Being-more-understanding-when-I-am-feeling-sensitive'. So see, is really a guy thing, not a straight-guy thing.