50s classic hotties....who was your favorite?

gbstrom9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I cut the cable and am watching hulu it's free. My fav these days is Chuck Conners Th Rifleman. The jeans get tighter as the seasons go by he wears them very high they often with have him topless and I wonder how does he get his hair so perfect. The stories are well written if a bit violent.

Reactions: Tricia Lemay

ChileCat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
the guy from emergency the 70s tv show wrote the theme song for route 66.he played Dr.early on the show

That would be Bobby Troupe. He was married to Julie London who played Nurse Dixie McCall.

Before Bobby, Julie was married to Jack Webb of Dragnet fame.

quent19791

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Actually, Bobby Troup wrote the song "Route 66" (Get your kicks on route 66...). The theme for the TV show Route 66 was written by Nelson Riddle.

lemonhead

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is kind of a random question and request. For a while there was floating around a nude black & white picture from the '50s of some model (probably in the "muscle" magazines of the day) who was very handsome and a big, thick dick. I used to actually have it saved but somehow lost it!

RalphD

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actor John Bromfield (1922-2005) was smokin hot! Handsome, great body, and a big
dick he liked to show off in tight swimsuits. College athlete, boxing champion, and WW2
Navy vet. He was getting all kinds of pussy over the years with multiple wives and many girl friends.

JOHN BROMFIELD - FACE.JPG
JOHN BROMFIELD -SIDE VIEW.jpg
JOHN BROMFIELD - BOAT.jpg
JOHN BROMFIELD - SWIM TRUNKS.jpg

Mr.Eugene

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like William Boyett. He is best remembered as Broderick Crawford's sidekick Sergeant Williams in "Highway Patrol".
Also as Sergeant MacDonald in "Adam -12". He was always perfect in the role of a tough, matter of fact cop. Handsome with gorgeous blue eyes, a nice beefy body, and a chest covered with dark curly hair. A Daddy I would like to come home to every night.

WILLIAM BOYETT SHIRTLESS  B.jpg

Attachments

LenB33

Loved Member
Media
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Chuck Berry
Buddy Holly
Chet Baker
Chet Baker. Before the heroin ravaged him and he got his teeth knocked out, he was so handsome.

That, plus the singing voice and his playing. He was obviously very influenced by Miles Davis, and only had a fraction of his talent, but only being a quarter as talented as Miles Davis still makes you one of the greatest trumpet players of all time.

Chet kinda had that perfect balance of classically rugged and masculine qualities while also having soft, delicate, effeminate and pretty features at the same time.

Reactions: andynwlad