50s rock star hung factor...who held the title as to being endowed?

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've always been intrigued by this collage pic of Bobby Darin. Definitley looks like he was packing something big in his trousers. Dude was ruggedly handsome too. He's more "Rat Pack" than Rocker but some of his songs qualify. :cool:

Attachments

punch

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A third vote for Buddy. Little Richard claimed it was quite large and supposedly would often be in the dressing room while Holly was getting blown by one female fan or another.

Supposedly, Buddy was getting a BJ from Little Richard when he should've been starting his set onstage. He came running out to the stage while zipping up. Read that in one of the books about him.

Reactions: HannuhMontanuh

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I once read that Elvis referred to his cock as a "big ole southern tallywacker."

I wasn't around then, but growing up I found the old pictures of Ricky Nelson very hot. I always thought Paul Anka was pretty hot, too, maybe moreso in the 70's.

Last edited:

NewArtz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Darin, i read, wore a condom when he performed because he would get so excited he came

Whoa! Where'd you read that? Sounds like an interesting read. :biggrin1:

Darin's always been one of my favorites... I'm all about Hard Rock and Metal but I love crooners like Sinatra, Martin, etc. and to some degree Big Band guys like Louis Prima. The 50's were an awesome era for music. It's just not made like that anymore.

sam1956

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight