52 years old and finally nutted in a woman without a condom

LOVE_MMFs

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am 52 years old and consider myself mostly gay but with some bi tendencies. Last year I had my first MMF. It was the first time I’d done anything with a woman since my 20s and I realized I missed it. So I’ve been looking to get with more women. When I was younger, I was terrified of getting a girl pregnant and never finished inside. Today, for the first time in my life, I nutted inside a woman without wearing a condom. It felt so natural. Hours later, I’m still smiling thinking about it,

Just wondering if they are any other guys that never experienced this until later in life? Did it make you want to kick yourself for not doing it sooner? lol

Supersteel876

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not really "later in life" so to speak but I was sure I was 100% gay and only had sex with men until I was about 26 and suddenly I had this urge to have sex with every woman :joy: I nutted inside a woman the first time I had sex with one and I haven't been able to stop since then. I've barely been with men at all for the past 5 years it's been quite a surprising turn of events for me lol.

LOVE_MMFs

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Not really "later in life" so to speak but I was sure I was 100% gay and only had sex with men until I was about 26 and suddenly I had this urge to have sex with every woman :joy: I nutted inside a woman the first time I had sex with one and I haven't been able to stop since then. I've barely been with men at all for the past 5 years it's been quite a surprising turn of events for me lol.
Interesting. I’ve continued having sex with men since rediscovering women but I kind of get that primal urge to finish inside a woman bareback now.

I’m not sure how useful labels are, but do you consider yourself more straight than gay at this point? I still consider myself primarily gay rather than bi.

Supersteel876

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'd definitely say I'm bi. Sometimes I still get a really strong urge to be with a man. Ideally I'd love to be in a poly relationship with a bi woman and bi man so I could have the best of both worlds and we could all play together. I don't really primarily feel attracted to one or the other it's kind of equal.
Interesting. I’ve continued having sex with men since rediscovering women but I kind of get that primal urge to finish inside a woman bareback now.

I’m not sure how useful labels are, but do you consider yourself more straight than gay at this point? I still consider myself primarily gay rather than bi.

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i am 52 and dont see myself anytime soon being with a woman---but i congradulate you on your move to try it and glad you enjoyed it--we all grow up with this label that if we do one thing it makes us gay if we do anything thing it makes us straight--and then if we are gay that does a straight thing it makes us bisexual--i just do what feels good---it may all be gay stuff for me but its my choice to be that way--

where i am a bottom i dont see myself being with a woman as she is missing what is needed if know what i mean---

alot of guys begin sex with other guys without thinking about girls--i know a guy that was with guys until he was near 30--he was with a girl one night and said he enjoyed it more than he thought---it didnt keep him from being with guys though but he married her had couple kids---and she knew he liked guys so their marriage has lasted nearly 20 years now--

we all grow up wondering what people will think of us--even bisexual men get picked on as much as gay men do---i never really kept my sexuality hidden in my high school days and as grew older---i consider myself lucky i guess ive heard stories of others in those days and these days being bullied and attacked