Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Who decided that 55 was "OLD"???? :confused:

I don't think anyone in this thread made that declaration, to be fair.

I don't think 55 is "old", but I do feel it is appropriate for someone my age to say 55 is older, simply because it's true. I think a lot of the negative stigmas that have been attached to the root word have caused the term older to be of offense to some people when it shouldn't.

I will say that if someone 55 wants to feel old, they can, but youth is subjective and I think this thread was made to appreciate that fact. :smile:

(Personally, I think it's quite young due to my own family dynamic. My grandma turned 60 this year and I'm 24...do that math. :redface:)

Last edited:

D_JohnUpHerPipe

1st Like
Media
I am twenty and to be honest fifity is getting on a bit age wise, but I also think age is a state of mind and just because you are getting on doesn't mean you can't be hot or have as much fun as somebody my age! I say go for it and have fun in life!

SweatsBulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was 25, I dated a man in his late 40's and his body was much hotter than anyone under 30 I had ever seen. He was very boy-ish looking as it was but naked, he looked younger than me. He still looks better than me.