6' 2'' tall from Italy,pretty endowed,face pic.. (please comments from girls)

MrHangman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're a wonderful height. You have a great face. Your body has the perfect amount of hair. And your dick hangs really well. Also, you're confident enough to post a full body nude that has your face included. You're a cool guy. I dig you.

talldude76

Experimental Member
Media
Dude you are very hot, and very hetero looking.
Next time, close the drawers, clean up the room, make the bed and THEN take a pic.
You are hot but the background is a mess.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice legs, sexy chest, great face..lovely dick, love the curls. Beautiful man!

I am actually surprised because for some reason I have always imagined you as unattractive..don't know why..I just did..

So this was a pleasant surprise because I didn't expect much..:)

Last edited:

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Nice legs, sexy chest, great face..lovely dick, love the curls. Beautiful man!

I am actually surprised because for some reason I have always imagined you as unattractive..don't know why..I just did..

So this was a pleasant surprise because I didn't expect much..:)

Maybe because of my threads?? :D Thank you very much btw...:kiss:

Americanadian24

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Your pictures are very nice and your body is okay. You seem like a cool guy. I am digging the hairy body, dating an Italian myself I love the hair personally! You are very handsome and nicely equipped. I think your a bit on the smaller side though..still beautiful, and if your looking for opinions from chicks this site is dominated by guys..some straight, some pretending to be straight. All in all, Yout beautiful, tall, nice slim body and someone likes it!

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Your pictures are very nice and your body is okay. You seem like a cool guy. I am digging the hairy body, dating an Italian myself I love the hair personally! You are very handsome and nicely equipped. I think your a bit on the smaller side though..still beautiful, and if your looking for opinions from chicks this site is dominated by guys..some straight, some pretending to be straight. All in all, Yout beautiful, tall, nice slim body and someone likes it!

are you male or female??? btw my cock is almost 7x5.5 I am a bit on the larger side as my body is large (in the latest pics my weight is 90 kilos) ..in this pic just 78 kg...