6 Feet Under - the last 10 minutes

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SIX FEET UNDER - The last 10 minutes of the series finale.

Last week someone mentioned having missed the last 10 minutes of the series finale. IMHO, it was the most well done and heart wrenching ending I have seen since the series finale of M*A*S*H.

Okay, I admit, I'm a sucker for a sad ending; but I LOVE that they tied up all the loose ends so well!

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Last week someone mentioned having missed the last 10 minutes of the series finale. IMHO, it was the most well done and heart wrenching ending I have seen since the series finale of M*A*S*H.

Okay, I admit, I'm a sucker for a sad ending; but I LOVE that they tied up all the loose ends so well!

All my fave HBO shows are now gone. First Six Feet (had a thing about Claire), Rome (of course you can't drag history out that far), and The Sopranos (I miss Tony and the crew).

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank You !!!! Thank You !!! Thank You !!!!
That was great.
I owe you one. :kiss:

mickstl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That montage was one of the most beautiful yet most haunting scenes I've ever seen either on TV or film. It took me a couple of weeks to stop thinking about that ending. The whole show was just amazing.

I just posted about "the saddest songs you've ever heard" -- well that "Breathe Me" song played over the ending was perfect.