6+ in girth and loose pussies?

D_Amyntas Lillydong

Account Disabled
Media
I prefer MILFS because they take the time to fuck. So a few that come to mind, one had three kids, one had four, the other had two. The one that had two was a larger woman and her pussy was big on the inside. When I had anal with her it felt like it should be, tight, even though I wasn't the first. What I'm getting at is I think it just physically depends on the woman.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a woman is at one with her vagina, she could stretch it out really wide with some work and then turn around and clamp down hard on a pencil.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
To all the 6"+ guys in girth: Have you ever had a girl with a "loose pussy"?

Nope, they've all been tight, and I've had to use lots of lube and slowly work to get any of it inside.

It might be fun to be with someone who was loose.

Broken5150

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have been with a few ladies that were so tight I couldnt go more than a few strokes without cumming but a few were able to control the tightness when needed and it was amazing. My ex was not loose but not tight. She had four kids and could still grip me pretty good when she wanted too. Girth is a good thing sometimes.

Broken:biggrin1:

D_Peirsonne Plowblade

Experimental Member
Media
I'm a 6.5 circumference and never had a loose pussy after almost over 300 women or so. I thought a woman 6'2" would swallow me up (I'm 5'6"), but that fit fine too.I thought a large woman would do the same, but nope. I used to like woman who never had a baby before in my 20s,but now that I'm 50 my cock has gained girth and it's a little easier w/ a hot mom. I think an experienced woman is the answer to any size problem.

Do any big pussied women have any problems out there?

Last edited:
D

deleted3272

Not shur if Id say loose but some have been tighter than others. My first time I dident know the difference, I sliped right in and lasted ( according to her 45 min...lol) Second girl took forever to get it in I was shocked. Never been with a mom, all in all Id concider all but 2 of the women ive been with as tight.

Da_Man_I_Is

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Girth is everything when it comes to dick size. Dick size is far from being the most important factor, but when all else is equal, the girth wins hands down :biggrin1:

Girth does win, I know mine makes my woman feel full (Never actually measured the girth on mine, but know I've a nice size) and she's had 2 kids

B_daunte

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never...I've always been with tight girls. I'm about 6ish maybe 6.5, so I'm always fucking nice and slow (need to remeasure) I sometimes dream about fucking a loose pussy..a bit messy and hard too :)

D_Adoniah Sheervolume

Account Disabled
Media
Definitely on the thick side here. Have only been with one woman, and the first time we fucked she got looser and looser--I lasted an hour and she couldn't believe it! I found it very different from asses I'd fucked, was looking for traction(!) and she seemed to like it!

Seems my experience was unusual, and that the average woman would be a more snug fit.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i find that women with wider set hips,and hipbones that protrude
usually dilate further.

so keep your eye out for protrusions.
they are a good indicator from my experience.:wink: