6 inch girth ...heaven or leaving more to be desired??

the_1homie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
whats your input ladies if your partner had a dick with what length you desired and a girth of 6 inch with good stamia how would the girth make you feel ...like you were in heaven or wanting more??

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think my gf could take more girth.. maybe .5 inches.. but get sore , i mean really sore after 20 min.

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
over 6 might be too much.My lover is 6 and I always get sore but it feels sooo GOOD I can't help but let him do whatever he wants no matter the consequences.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
whats your input ladies if your partner had a dick with what length you desired and a girth of 6 inch with good stamia how would the girth make you feel ...like you were in heaven or wanting more??

I've had 8x6 comfortably and he never bottomed out. So I might be able to go 9x6 or 9x6.5 without too much difficulty.:cool:

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I... am not 6" girth.

[ cuts himself frantically ]

Fuck you penis! Fuck you and your inability to hold more blood!

On a real note: I bet that's good enough; sounds like without a foreskin to keep the moisture in the vagina though it would kind of suck and make the pusseh raw after a short time.

D_Ambrose Groundnpound

Account Disabled
Media
I'm 6.25 around and nearly 8 long. My wife has always loved it as have my other lovers before being married. My wife is petite so it took some getting used to but thats what foreplay is all about right? Fun Fun! I've always been told girth is preferred so i've been fortunate.

totos

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Me too, i'm 6,2 in girth and 8,2 long but girls feel so much more the girth and comment it!

prick*bait

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
5 1/2-6" is great!

BUT....I've had the best sex from smaller men who really know who to love a woman and not just fuck a woman.

I love the fire!!!! It makes me more hungry for them as well.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am one of the several length girls on the board and for us it is all about length not girth.

I personally find 6” to start to become uncomfortable after 15-20 minutes, so I prefer them thinner but long.

Give me 8”+ x 5” and I am in heaven.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I`ve never had any complaints and i`m 7 inches in girth, you have to know how to use it. You have to get inside a womans head and think about what they really want and not just what you want. Pleasing a woman is not hard to do if you`re not just in it for yourself.
The woman i`ve been with always say the same thing after seeing my cock,( that`s too much ), but after we`ve done it several times in an evening they can`t seem to get enough.
All the woman i`ve been with tell me the same thing, it`s the opening of the vagina that feels the most sensation. It`s my opinion that most woman are not used to girth but length so they`re not used to having those kind of sensations, that is the type you have from a thick cock. So when they do get their hands on a thick cock it`s a little scary but once they feel it they don`t want anything else.

lafever:cool:

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I`ve never had any complaints and i`m 7 inches in girth, you have to know how to use it. You have to get inside a womans head and think about what they really want and not just what you want. Pleasing a woman is not hard to do if you`re not just in it for yourself.
The woman i`ve been with always say the same thing after seeing my cock,( that`s too much ), but after we`ve done it several times in an evening they can`t seem to get enough.
All the woman i`ve been with tell me the same thing, it`s the opening of the vagina that feels the most sensation. It`s my opinion that most woman are not used to girth but length so they`re not used to having those kind of sensations, that is the type you have from a thick cock. So when they do get their hands on a thick cock it`s a little scary but once they feel it they don`t want anything else.

lafever:cool:

Roger that!:cool:

...OB