6 Inch girth questions

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Mr_Cumalot, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    Hi people,

I have a 6 inch girth, and here are some questions based on that to those with around 6 -

1) Have you had someone manage to deep throat you?

2) Do you find SOME people cannot connect their thumb and index finger around your cock? I don't get this as much as I'd like for bragging.

3) How do you compare to wrist size?

4) Is it really a struggle using 6 inch girth for anal?

2. feel thick

feel thick New Member

i'm 5" inch girth: women who have deepthroated me have only slightly had a problem with thickness. The thickest part of a cock is at the base. By the time she's swallowed you to that point it's only her lips, ie. widest part of her sucking mechanism, which handles the thickest part. So really not a problem.

3. Mutley42

Mutley42 New Member

I am just over 6" girth, and yes Anal is a problem, even with lubricant.

4. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

Yes, I have. That's a talent I don't have, myself.

This says more about their fingers than our cocks, in my opinion. I'm 6" around, like you. Stubby little fingers give a nice effect of not always being able to go all the way around. If you have long, skinny fingers like me, even a someone with 8" around wouldn't get the desired effect.

Like my fingers, I have skinny wrists, so the cock compares favorably to my wrist! This pic here shows my skinny forearm compared to my cock.

Some of the people I've been with have had to work up to it, yes. For me, it's usually not been a case of spit-on-the-hole-twice-and-slip-it-in.

5. Cuban

Cuban New Member

Albums:
    No one has done deepthroat on me..

no anal here either..

my wrist is bigger about 7" around.

Some girls can't connect the thumb around my shaft... put if they press hard they all do I think...

6. solidnstraight

Albums:
    1. Never, i would love to feel it.

2. For sure, most.

3. Never really compared it. I'm tall and built though so its all quite in order.

4. Only got the head in there once and she screamed to stop. No other girls have been willing and I'm not gay. I don't really get anal sex. Vaginal feels incredible.

7. bighairyal

bighairyal New Member

I'm 7.5x6 (at the base)

1. Current GF has deepthroated me, but stops with about an inch to go. I imagine if we persevered, she'd get it all in.

2. Nope, gf is 5'10" and has hands to match :)

3. Wrist size is at least 1.5x thicker.

4. Current GF has done anal before with others, but has informed me in no uncertain terms that I'm not putting mine anywhere near her bum. I'm 6" at the base, 5.5" midshaft, by no means enormous; so I guess there are plenty of straight men who are never going to get to sink the brown -(

8. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    Answering my own questions haha

1) All the girls seem to get stuck on my cock when they get to the point of the shaft that goes to 6.25 inches. Almost as if thats the limit they can take.

2) Only one girl couldn't, my current girl has small hands yet CAN link her thumb and index finger. Maybe she has longer fingers though? Good call Krisp.

3) I do seem to be bigger than some girls wrists and some forearms - I like that! Good bragging right.

4) I have only done anal with one girl - Only managed to get the head in and that was the end of that. never again. Current girl has had 4 previous boyfriends do anal but both against her will sadly. She says she wouldn't take me because of the girth, but I haven't pushed on the subject as I suspect that really its because of the 4 bad experiences.

9. Hockeytiger

Hockeytiger Active Member

I'm a little over 6.75 in girth.

1) Heck I've never been able to past anyone's teeth let alone get through to her throat.

2) Yes. When my wife gives me a handjob, her fingers don't get touch each other.

3) Honestly, I don't really know. I htink my wrist is a bit thicker, but not really sure.

4) Even vaginal sex can be difficult. It requires me to go slow and let her accommodate my girth. Anal sex can work too, but the recipient has to truly be receptive, but frankly the recipient has to beceptive no matter the girth to make it work.

10. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    1) No, I have yet to be throated. I guess there have been about eight women try, but none have been able to.

2) There is a gap between the fingertip and the thumb with every woman I've been with (as far as I remember anyway).

3) My cock is 5 3/4" around (6" at the head). My wrist is 7" around.

4) That really depends on the amount of experience on the part of the receiver. With someone who knows how to relax it is just fine (with lots of lube).

11. D_Ben Jergen Hoff

D_Ben Jergen Hoff New Member

Wow - you all need to get some better lovers. Or maybe men - lol - maybe women just aren't big enough in any way. I'm around 6.75 to 7" girth and yes I've had problems with guys and anal, but it can be overcome with patience.

My wrist is 8" so I don't like to do the wrist comparison shot - lol - maybe I should borrow some skinny woman's wrist for the shot :)

12. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

You've got a really nice skin cocoon too. Probably helps it slip in -- glide vs. friction.

13. totos

totos Member

Albums:
    I'm 6,3 inches around and 8,2 long.

no girls have deep throated me,

some girls can't join fingers

anal, only the head one time, but too much pain

but girls love how girth feels vaginally!

14. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am 7" long x 6" girth.

1) Have you had someone manage to deep throat you? Yes, two different girls, one I had a relationship with and she deepthroated me many times.

2) Do you find SOME people cannot connect their thumb and index finger around your cock? I don't get this as much as I'd like for bragging. Yes.

3) How do you compare to wrist size? Identical.

4) Is it really a struggle using 6 inch girth for anal? Only had anal with two different women who were anal experts (different women to the deepthroat experts). Both times no dramas. There are positions that naturally relax the anus, so 6" and anal sex can be surprisingly easy. First time was a modified missionary position: woman on her back with one knee near her shoulder, me above. Second time woman above me doggy style, she able to control penetration from there. Both much better than the typical doggy style anal sex.

15. brislands

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    -

16. PKPK

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi,

I'm about 9" long and 6.5" around.

1) Unfortunately, I've never managed to be deepthroated :(. I haven't pressed the issue and whenever the adventurous try, their teeth end up embedded in me. So I usually don't really care if they don't try for the last few inches. Not worth the pain.

2) Some people can get their fingers around it, some can't. Depends how hard they try and how big their hands are.

3) I have thick wrists, and it's definitely thinner than my wrist. It's been thicker than some girls' wrists, but not thicker than mine.

4) Women usually don't even want to try anal. Some have said they'd be open to the idea, but not with my girth :(. Once, a former fwb got high, used a buttload of lube (heh) and took me on but she made me get the hell out of there as soon as I was finished. That was the first and only anal I've gotten to try so far. Too bad, 'cause from what I got to experience, it was fun and I'd love to try it again.

17. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

1) No deep-throating. I dont see that one happening anytime soon. I'm not that lucky.

2) Hmm...well, nope. Not yet. Most girls I've dated are taller than normal and have pretty long fingers or just norm hands. I think if I dated a small girl once with stubby hands it mos def would happen.

3.) I haven't measured my wrist, but I think they might be near each other. My wrist more than likely is bigger. But I could be wrong, I'm skinny. I should take a pic to see.

4.) I've never done anal, and I doubt the subject will come up anytime soon...we'll see.

18. StateofMind

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    1) Have you had someone manage to deep throat you?
    Not even close. Teeth are a problem sometimes too, ruins the sensation quite a bit.

2) Do you find SOME people cannot connect their thumb and index finger around your cock? I don't get this as much as I'd like for bragging.

No, but that'd be really hot!

3) How do you compare to wrist size?
    Not really sure, and I'm a grower so I can't check.

4) Is it really a struggle using 6 inch girth for anal?
    Seems completely impossible to me, but I know bigger guys have managed so maybe I just haven't tried hard enough.

19. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    No, but that's not often an issue.

20. D_Doewell Dadong

D_Doewell Dadong New Member

I have been deep throated but i'm only 6 inch long too. So it won't be as difficult for thick longer guys. Never managed anal though. But only had the opportunity with two women. It just wasn't happening.

Draft saved Draft deleted