6+ inch girthers: is getting a BJ difficult?

durden

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
6incher here.

So far for me about half could take it fine, the others would get sore jaws and barely take it in.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just under 7 here and never had a problem.
When I look at your pictures - I really see that you're certainly 6.5" plus.
And at 6.5"+ the difficulties start with men or woman to give you a quality bj.
If you had never a problem... you didn t have so many partners; or you weren't so horny as in your pictures.
Because many would run from such a dick - licking ok - but sucking?

obsever

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
about 7 inches around and yes I've had some trouble getting a long lasting blow job and there has occasionally been some teeth but those are just minor difficulties

Im right at 6.5 mid shaft and after I broke up with my last gf, I started telling girls they can try, but to quit after about 10 minutes. My gf used to get so frustrated she'd start to cry, it was unsatisfying but also kind of sweet. I have never had a good bj. They seem to either get sore jaw, or way too much teeth.

nmf9in

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe I'm just lucky finding women with big mouths, but I've gotten a lot of good blowjobs, and my head is 7 inches. Some really struggle to open wide enough & can't get any more than the head in their mouth. My wife does the best, but then, she's had a tremendous amount of practice...!!!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He is 6+ on the shaft with a big mushroom head. I have never had a problem fitting his head into my mouth and some of the shaft. I quite enjoy it. He says my back teeth have never hurt the head of his penis, which I used to be extremely paranoid about, he says he just feels them but they aren't sharp or painful and I have nothing to worry about with that. He says he likes that sensation.

I have difficulty deep throating his penis because of the width. I can get a smaller width dildo down my throat very easily, but I can't get his penis down my throat when he's fully erect, only partially. I like feeling his penis get harder while it's down my throat, it's such a cool feeling, but once it gets too erect, I can't fit his penis down my throat again. It's very frustrating. I'm working up to being able to swallow him when he's fully erect, but that fat mushroom head is hard to take down. I'm going to be able to do it someday, swallow him when he's rock hard.

He had a size queen fuckbuddy before me who could deep throat him, so I know it's feasible.

Last edited:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
He is 6+ on the shaft with a big mushroom head. I have never had a problem fitting his head into my mouth and some of the shaft. I quite enjoy it. He says my back teeth have never hurt the head of his penis, which I used to be extremely paranoid about, he says he just feels them but they aren't sharp or painful and I have nothing to worry about with that. He says he likes that sensation.

I have difficulty deep throating his penis because of the width. I can get a smaller width dildo down my throat very easily, but I can't get his penis down my throat when he's fully erect, only partially. I like feeling his penis get harder while it's down my throat, it's such a cool feeling, but once it gets too erect, I can't fit his penis down my throat again. It's very frustrating. I'm working up to being able to swallow him when he's fully erect, but that fat mushroom head is hard to take down. I'm going to be able to do it someday, swallow him when he's rock hard.

He had a size queen fuckbuddy before me who could deep throat him, so I know it's feasible.
Such a hot mental image

D_Eaprick Aughsomme

Just Browsing
Media
I'm 6.1" and I never experienced a blowjob without my GFs having quickly a sore jaw. I even had a GF (my longest relationship) that could barely take the head in her mouth, she had a really small mouth. So frustrating :(

lesotho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like this licking all along. I like teeth during BJ. Those big eyes like she is suffocating.

D_GenuineScreamer

Just Browsing
Media
6.5 here (6 at base). I've only ever gotten BJs from one girl, but I do get some teeth in there. Normally she only goes about halfway down my shaft at most, but sometimes when she tries for more I can feel molars on both sides of it.

It's not that bad to be honest. It's kinda a little surprising, but overall it's not a mood killer at all.

fri2219

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, absolutely- don't enjoy oral sex (performed on me) often as a result. I usually try to get her to pay attention to the side of the shaft and work around it without trying to hoover my head and shaft.

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it is seldomly an issue for me, the only problem i encounter is girls performing BJ and not being careful with their teeth grasping my head, otherwise, i find it normal and i am much over 6 in girth.
Most women have big enough mouths, it is just attention to their technique and my task to direct them how i like it performed.

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am 6 inches and it's not a problem for most, although I have had some that have battled. A lot of it is technique because I found younger (less experienced) ones battled but in recent times no problem. Only one has managed a true deepthroat - AMAZING!
I wouldn't want any more girth though.. maybe an extra half inch length and then I would be happy.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
6.5 here (6 at base). I've only ever gotten BJs from one girl, but I do get some teeth in there. Normally she only goes about halfway down my shaft at most, but sometimes when she tries for more I can feel molars on both sides of it.

It's not that bad to be honest. It's kinda a little surprising, but overall it's not a mood killer at all.

That's sounds like me and TheBF. When I asked him if my back teeth hurt him he said, "No!" like I was being ridiculous for suggesting that it might be a problem. He said, "What are you going to do about it? Retract them? Move them out of the way?" I told him about all the complaints about back molars here and he just doesn't get it. He insists that he'd never turn down a blowjob because my back teeth touch his penis. He says they never scrape or hurt him, he just feels them and he really likes the sensation.

Maybe TheBoyfriend's penis is less sensitive than other men's penises? When we first started seeing one another we were doing something that made me concerned about hurting him. He jumped out of bed and thwapped it against the wall so it sounded like, "Thunk! Thunk! Thunk!" while he said, "See? You can't hurt it!" I fell over laughing! :tongue:

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've had a lot of women who couldn't fit me in their mouths because of my girth. Even women who could fit me in their mouths got sore jaws after a short time sucking me. 69 seems to work best because of the upward curve. Also, I've only found 1 or 2 who could suck on me long enough for me to cum.

One woman I was with a few years ago loved to get in a 69 and deep throat me till she gagged. He mouth was a bit on the small side and I had a problem with her teeth rubbing the sides of my cock. I really didn't enjoy it (the blow job), but she got off on gagging and the "choking" on my cock so I did it for her.

grifter07

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never been deepthroated, about half way down is as far as she got. Only once was I with a woman where she used her teeth to the point of pain. To be honest, if she uses her hands right, strokes it while working it.....I will never complain :)