6+ inch girthers: is getting a BJ difficult?

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ur 10 inches thick? that is a thick penis, i would not want that honestly.

no, not 10 inches thick. It's 10 inches long, wrist thick...about 8+ inches depending where measured along the length. There is a measurement pic of my length in my gallery.

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm glad TheBF didn't feel that way about me.

And I do think we're sexually compatible, even if we're mismatched size-wise. I think sexual compatibility is more complicated that just how well
his penis fits inside me or whether I can take him down my throat

I agree with petite 100%.

BigTodger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It just depends on the girl..I'm 6 around and my current gf gets her jaw sore pretty quickly but I have had others who could suck me down no problem.

As long as they put their mouth on me and suck my balls I'm happy...not every woman needs to be a deepthroat queen :)...but it doesn't hurt either lol

Lucky girl!!:wink:

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As long as my girl tries that is all that really matters. I gave up on getting deep throated a looong time ago.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As long as my girl tries that is all that really matters. I gave up on getting deep throated a looong time ago.
That's the right attitude!
Every girl I've been with has been able to give me a decent BJ, some even great BJs!:smile:
I too, have given up on getting a balls deep BJ although I enjoy when they try.:tongue:

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I pumped Up to 6.5' girth and my girl had no problems scraping teeth. Her jaw got tired a lot faster though.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I have never had a BJ without being scraped or bitten. Some scrapes and bites feel great. Most just hurt. I have never gotten off with just a BJ. My partners' jaw always get too tired. If I get off that way there has to be a lot A LOT of something else first. :) But just spend a few minutes in their mouth.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess for me it leans more to be difficult with both my girth & lenght.
Sorta one of the many things I learn have to accept when getting a B/J
A lot of times I end up just getting jacked off.

ModestToo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, the sore jaw thing comes up pretty fast. I've joked that I need to go after girls with bigger mouths, maybe there's some truth there.

HUNG_4_FUN

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Petite girl here. 5'3", 95#. With practice I've learned to deepthroat the thick ones (6-7). No teeth either (unless the guy likes it!!)

Same as my wife. I am 7x6.5 and she has learned to take the whole thing. And she can go for quite a while. We had a girl a few weekends ago blow me for the first time. she was able to take it all as well.

Hydralisk

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My gf can fit the tip no problem, however seems she has some trouble fitting more than half without me feeling some teeth.
Don't get me wrong though, I do enjoy it very much but when she tries taking more than half I sometimes feel her teeth, it's no big deal though.

Last edited:

D_Esau Prepuce

Experimental Member
Media
Im 6 around it honestly depends on your partner since im gay and submissive I usually have partners who are bigger than me so it's not an issue I've been with a few guys my height and smaller as such body features are smaller they do have difficulty with me..

joebubba

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I had some nasty scrapes but I've met a couple of women who take me all the way down their throats, it feels awesome and I love the way the portion of my cock that was stretching her throat looks compressed, like the blood was squeezed out of it. Best feeling ever.