6+ inch girthers: is getting a BJ difficult?

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I gave up on getting deep throated or even getting head over a minute or two a long time ago, still enjoy getting the big fella licked though.

KindlyJedi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my experience, it depends on the woman. My wife can barely get half of it in her mouth, but she's still very good at it..she practically worships it and loves cum. My ex-wife did fine with the girth, but her jaw would quickly get sore, wasn't very enthusiastic, and didn't like cum....at all. We divorced when she turned out to be gay. I had an girlfriend when I was younger who could handle the entire length and girth easily. Had a ONS with a young woman, back then too, who could not handle it all...she had never been with one as big as mine...sex was difficult and painful, and she had to finish me with a handjob. i havent been with that many women, really, but amongst the few I have had the pleasure of, there was/is a wide range of what they're capable of.

D_vvz05aax

Account Disabled
Media
6in girth here

when getting a bj, most girls soon get there jaws sore, and i don't fuck them in the ass anymore because i always had to be very gentle and slow, otherwise they would end up screaming because of pain...

bigboy1986

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sore jaws for the girls and no deepthroat :( but girls love it in the snizz and it hit's all the right spots for them so they can orgasm easier. So it's kind of a good trade off I guess...

mandylover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a little over 6" and my wife has a hard time with it. I keep telling her it's more about the licking anyway,(she has an almost Gene Simmons-like tongue :-D) but she seems to think she needs to deep throat me to please me.....so we don't do oral on me that much :-(

giantsfrey

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, i've never been deepthroated all the way down--it's too big to get past the back molars or something in most girls. it's a bit disappointing, but i obviously live with it and still LOVE oral. for me, what makes up for it is really wet/lubed up hands twisting on the shaft while her mouth works on the head. a skilled set of hands make up for the lack of oral depth usually. USUALLY. with some training, sometimes, haha.