6 inch vs 8 inch?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by the_1homie, Nov 5, 2007.

1. cockaholic75

cockaholic75 New Member

Albums:
    Yes I would take the 8". Girth is the most important, but I don not discount length!!

Does anyone remember a site the perfect penis or something like that, it had a graph on it. If I remember correctly the perfect penis was only between variable length and girth(round about 6" by 8") ?

Jessica x

2. buffbaldy

buffbaldy New Member

Albums:
    Hey Josh, nice piece but my experience has been the woman really get off on the girth, I am 6.5 around just behind the head and over 7 around at the base.

3. alysen6

alysen6 Member

Assuming both guys perform the same way, I'd always take the 8 incher. There is definitely a difference.

Aly

4. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

Actually, Thundersplace has a member who's wife and he have been conducting tests amongst ladies in various clubs and so far the 7.25" nbp length x 5.5" girth has been receiving the vast majority of votes ahead of the 8 x 6. A few chose the 10 x 7, some the 8 x 6, and the rest selected 7.25 x 5.5 as ideal.

5. Blocko

Blocko New Member

Mileage may vary I would say. Every women and her vagina/it's responses are different.

6. Blocko

Blocko New Member

Just out of interest, how are these tests carried out?

7. Notthe7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    oh there's a difference alright.....

ill volunteer myself for the 8 incher :D

and then some other woman can get the 6 inches

AND WE'LL COMPARE NOTES!

8. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

They are showing dildos and asking them to choose their ideal size.

9. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

I have been told by several ladies that my 8 inch length is a plus but what makes the difference is that I am 6.25 inches in girth. They say there is a big difference in pleasure with a thicker cock. I find that ladies that have the ability to have a vaginal orgasm without clitoral stimulation seems to have a more powerful orgasm. Those ladies who could only orgasm with clitoral stimulation seemed to have strong orgasms but not as intense as those who are capeable of vaginal orgasms.

10. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

Btw, they've been asked to start including 6x5 and 5x4 in their tests. Those have been left out so far. So the tests haven't been fair. Also, club settings may skew the results somewhat. It's been interesting that the 8 x 6 is getting beat out by the 7.25 x 5.5. I don't expect the introduction of 6x5 to change things much, though I do expect 6x5 to be selected by some chicks. If 6x5 doesn't receive votes then I will suspect that the club setting is the cause.

11. BenWaaaaah

BenWaaaaah New Member

If you can hit a place no guy before you have hit, it matters... Doesn't matter if you're 6 or 8 - you could be 6.5 and be her biggest. All depends...

12. Fredneck1951

Fredneck1951 Member

Albums:
    When I put a 3" extender on my 4-1/2" tool, that rings my wife's chimes. It's gotta be 7+ for her. She likes length, but not so much girth.

13. avantgarde

avantgarde New Member

Albums:
    I've found that for Fun sex that probably won't happen everyday, 6" is about right for most women.

If they're really active, between 5.25 and 5.75" is perfect. Not too wide and not too thin. Over 6" also slows the process of "getting busy" down with all but the most capable of women.

It's pretty obvious by what most women say that a "Daily Driver" size is more "Ideal" than the absolute limit that they can take.

14. Jen's Wonders

Jen's Wonders New Member

Albums:
    which is thicker? If the 8" is thicker than the 6". give me that. I will always take the thicker cock

15. Smartz

Smartz New Member

For a guy to really hit that spot I think length, plus some girth can definitely make it happen. Of course the man would definitely have to know how to work his stuff.

FYI,
    Regardless of the size, I'm sure they are all can be enjoyable. It all depends on the sexual connection/interaction enables it to work.

Draft saved Draft deleted