Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yawn. You say this every other week.

PS. I never said I ignored you. I like you but I have always liked crazy.

Then fuck yourself and be done with shitposting in this sub-forum.

Englishmansabroad

Expert Member
Media
Can I see the study you did to prove that? Or can I see any study? It's ridiculous to say a vagina doesn't get looser with age and use. That's totally asinine.

Point being?
Point being they don't for the same reason the mouth always shuts after you open it and doesn't "get looser": a little thing called muscles- except yours never does you just keep on spouting bullshit.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not saying they all do but some do.
So, are you saying that means that odds are if a woman can't have a vaginal orgasm unless a penis is long, it makes sense to tell her the "the gloves has caught too many balls"? If not, your posts are as irrelevant as a certain other poster claiming vaginal tightening surgery is the second most common plastic surgery, even though that surgery only alters the entroitus and the poster to whom he was responding was obviously talking about the posterior fornix.

Reactions: Max_Polo and 693987

Igot8here

Legendary Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
So, are you saying that means that odds are if a woman can't have a vaginal orgasm unless a penis is long, it makes sense to tell her the "the gloves has caught too many balls"? If not, your posts are as irrelevant as a certain other poster claiming vaginal tightening surgery is the second most common plastic surgery, even though that surgery only alters the entroitus and the poster to whom he was responding was obviously talking about the posterior fornix.
I mean what I said...pussies get blown out...nothing more...they don't all tighten right back up...thats it.

Reactions: AlteredEgo
Status
Not open for further replies.