Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As it has been said...from checking out your "bulge" it looks like a very thick 6",
but in any case...when you begin having sex you will find that it is not what you
have but how you use it. I know that is an old and worn out exprssion, but it is
still true, never the less.

I hope you will post some pics as soon as you get enough nerve...:biggrin: I know well
the feeling!

When you do, post some flaccid shots too...for those of us who enjoy them also.
(you might mant to check out the LOFC group here at lpsg)

Last edited:

XplorYourBody

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I just saw two different stats regarding penis size recently. One said 80% of men were 6" or shorter. The other stat I saw recently said 75% of men were between 5 and 6 inches. Not sure how reliable the info was but I thought I'd share that.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to be 6", before PE, and was never considered small. If anything, I was considered big by a few. Not huge, but certainly not small. Size was never an issue.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to be 6", before PE, and was never considered small. If anything, I was considered big by a few. Not huge, but certainly not small. Size was never an issue.

My experience exactly. Before I started pe I could get a best measurement of just over 6" when I pushed hard, but I'm sure if I had been measured my anyone else they'd probably have recorded a measurement of 5.5"-6". However, none of my lovers complained. My size just wasn't an issue for them.

It was for me though. Back in the '60s -'70s the accepted stats said that something like 6.5" was the average erect length. This idea has become folklore and although much more accurate stats have been established it's going to take some time before most people believe a 6" cock is a quite big one. That's the reason why guys with 6" cocks still have a tendency to feel it's a bit small.

But please believe me when I say you MUST NOT allow your worries about your cock being 'only' 6" to put you off dating. In the real world, your 6" cock will be a very nice surprise for your lover.