6+ months jelq, minimal gains...

gainerfan30

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Consistent enough... any suggestions then for a new routine at this point in time ?

Hi 300,

I've been doing this for just shy of a month now. Darkone is right, getting into some sort of routine is good. I jelq every day in the shower, a total of 120 pulls (for now--I'm about to go up to 140 I think). I do it every day b/c the amount of time I jelq is less than others, and I keep a very close eye on how it looks and if there's any pain. So far, no pain.

Last night I measured myself and I hit 7 1/4", up from 6 1/2 when I started. I know this is largely "newbie growth" but I'm not complaining. As I mentioned on other posts, before some routine surgery 8 years ago, I was actually 8". So perhaps some of this "newbie growth" is just getting back to where I was. I just needed more exercise! ;-)

Good luck, 300! Keep us posted.

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
come on man.are you joking??fuck off! 1"*0.5" in 6 months with this light routine?thats insane!i don't have to tell you that it took me a year to gain those results you mentioned with much more work 5 times per week with extenders ,manual PE and supplements and all this stuff!